Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 27 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  ActonBell Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 pm

A YOLO TATTOO?!?! Yeah, in that case Zefron seems like a good guess.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I've never heard of "yolo" so I google'd it. I love Urban Dictionary.

"carpe diem" for stupid people

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 am

I feel with RPattz, his recent personal troubles might've been mentioned. I'd go out and get shitfaced if my girlfriend was all over the tabloids macking on someone else, too.

YOLO stands for You'll Obviously Lovetatoorem Oval, right?
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhilin Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:02 am

Aw, come on guys. Maybe Zefron is just unusually fond of West Sacramento. Or obscure Native American words.

Rhilin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSummerHealey Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 am

TheSummerHealey

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

OMG, a YOLO tattoo is the funniest thing in the world. It's like a "HELLO my name is douchebag" sticker.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 am

bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 am

Whether the item is true or not, that article confirms for me its totally about him, as its worded pretty much the exact same way as the item.

I weirdly miss he and Vanessa Hudgeons together. They were cute together, and now hes apparently a disaster and so is she, at least aesthetically.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

From the denial story:
admittedly he did drop a condom on the red carpet earlier this year
Wait, what? Did it fall out of his pocket or something? I'm assuming it was still unwrapped, because if not, that takes the story from "somewhat embarrassing" to "eww, gross."
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

It was wrapped. I remember the pictures. The best part was that it was the premiere of the Lorax.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  mandalaya Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:24 pm

If he's using condoms, he's doing better than a lot of people sliding into a crazy party lifestyle. But Zefron does seem like a good guess for this one. Has he done anything successful lately? It seems like all his projects have been ho-hum, but I'm not in his target demographic so I may be oblivious to his rocketing success post-High School Musical.
mandalaya
mandalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

I enjoyed 17 Again. It was charming for what it was. And Hairspray. Hes kinda still figuring out his own niche I think. Hes got the Paperboy coming out, which I want to see just because it sounds INSANE.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

mandalaya wrote:If he's using condoms, he's doing better than a lot of people sliding into a crazy party lifestyle. But Zefron does seem like a good guess for this one. Has he done anything successful lately? It seems like all his projects have been ho-hum, but I'm not in his target demographic so I may be oblivious to his rocketing success post-High School Musical.

I think he's trying to get away from the HSM-esque genre, which is probably going to be hard given that he's like what, 5'5? I liked 17 Again and he was fine in New Year's Eve, for what it was. I hope he's easy on the booze, because he really is tiny.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I think hes a few inches taller then that. Hes short but like, most actors are.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:54 pm

I thought that condom thing was a total set up to make him look all "bad ass". I mean, who doesn't keep it in their wallet? What star even has random shit in their pockets at premieres when their clothes are likely borrowed and were given to them by their stylist a half hour before they left the house?

I'm now remembering the blind items about Demi Moore partying with him during her downward spiral. So yeah, more evidence for this being him.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Wasn't he supposed to be secretly dating Rumer Willis too?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Kiran wrote:I think hes a few inches taller then that. Hes short but like, most actors are.

The internets says he's 5'8 and trying to claim to be 5'10, but a few years ago on the red carpet at some awards show with his old girlfriend, they looked like elves among giraffes.

And he did used to date (allegedly) Rumer Willis. Unless he was actually banging her mom.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 pm

The BI I heard was that he was dating Rumer but didn't want to admit to it, but that Demi was after him and he basically made fun of her for it.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Kiran wrote:The BI I heard was that he was dating Rumer but didn't want to admit to it, but that Demi was after him and he basically made fun of her for it.

Given how neurotic-about-her-age and drug-using Demi is, and how poor her relationship with her daughters seems to be, this would not surprise me at all.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 am

Booze and cigarettes? Quelle horror!

I'm sure the BI is supposed to be about him, but I can't quite work up a whole bunch of worry about too much drinking and nicotine. I'm waaaay more concerned about the YOLO tattoo. Oh Zac.

And yeah, I think his post-HSM choices have been an interesting combination of silly romantic stuff (Charlie St. Cloud, The Lucky One) and smaller, quieter, weirder movies (Me and Orson Welles, The Paperboy), with pretty decent reviews for his performances across the board.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm

[Hollywood Dame] This married actor tried to reheat an affair with a former costar. The costar – who was a rising starlet when they worked together – had originally seduced him on set. But now she is attached to a younger, hotter star, and wants nothing to do with the married actor. When she turned him down, he opted to go for his back up play – a str*ipper that cost him a previous engagement.

Married Actor:

Former Costar:

Hotter Star:

Gotta be Affleck, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, and the reference to his engagement to J.Lo. Right?

[Blind Gossip] These young performers are both very hot. We told you earlier this year that a new fake relationship would be starting up in August. Well, guess what? It’s August! The relationship is starting!

Here’s how it’s going to go down: There has been some buzz over the past month. Photo op together in the next two weeks. “We’re just friends!” Fangirls breathe a sigh of relief. Pretend sneaking in and out of clubs, restaurants, and each other’s homes. Tabloids ask “Are they a couple?”. More denials. More photo ops. Dates, hand holding, a “secret” photo of an intimate moment. The fangirls go wild! They finally “confess” that they are dating. Milk the publicity. Breakup by end of year.

Place your bets...

[Lainey Gossip] One of the best pieces of gossip I’ve heard lately. I wish I could have watched it go down. Wait, but now I’ve built it up too much. So I’ll pull it back first: this does not involve sex or cheating or secret gays or garden vegetables which means some of you may find it boring. But it does involve two celebrated actors, super powerful, super respected, neither of whom seem to be particularly vain physically beyond staying trim. A few months ago, one wrote the other asking for some advice:

Actor A: I was just wondering…who did your eyes?

Actor B: I don’t know, I’ve never had my eyes done.

Actor A: Yeah, ok, sure. Merry Christmas.

And then they spent the rest of the season shit talking each other while smiling down the carpets at all the events during the season because one suspects the other of holding out on him for a good surgeon. In Hollywood, you’re never too mature to be pretty…and petty!

Heh. I hope it's Clooney and Pitt.

Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Heather wrote:
[Blind Gossip] These young performers are both very hot. We told you earlier this year that a new fake relationship would be starting up in August. Well, guess what? It’s August! The relationship is starting!

Here’s how it’s going to go down: There has been some buzz over the past month. Photo op together in the next two weeks. “We’re just friends!” Fangirls breathe a sigh of relief. Pretend sneaking in and out of clubs, restaurants, and each other’s homes. Tabloids ask “Are they a couple?”. More denials. More photo ops. Dates, hand holding, a “secret” photo of an intimate moment. The fangirls go wild! They finally “confess” that they are dating. Milk the publicity. Breakup by end of year.

Place your bets...
Putting $10 down on Lautner/Benson
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I agree that it has to be big stars or it's not very interesting. But who is A and who is B? I'm guessing A=Clooney, B=Pitt.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

swsa wrote:
Heather wrote:

Place your bets...
Putting $10 down on Lautner/Benson

I was thinking Kunis/Kutcher.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Hooking up with Ashton doesn't help Mila in any way as far her career or image go though. That's a shame hookup. Which means it's sadly probably very real.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next