Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+117
winncienzo
Wildog27
Coneycat
SarahJanet
tiller
maxell131313
Dachelle
Pop'n'Fresh
AWMalory
laurelin_kit
harvey the penguin
TheSummerHealey
epudom
eco
Rhilin
slmader
lisa
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
The Dude
Red Wolf
nikita
Lis
P.D. Noosh
choubetcha
Evil Lincoln
MLIS
Luciano
DarkSpork
Gilraen
themis
Jamie
bosoxgirl
mandalaya
Gallifrey Girl
Francie Nolan
Cheetara
VodouDoll
Jude
Fraoch
oxymoron
Lady V
mokey75
sobe
Raksha
Bad Username
punkysdilemma
FantasmaLexsi
lisalars
TiffanyNichelle
Paris, Texas
eventide82
arol
grayel
Betty Madrid
sagitare
Decca
lil d
dinahmoe
Cynara
naughty zoot
punzy
Poubelle
Auroura76
Raised by wolves
Esme
mialoubug
wenchsenior
Never Enough
SpecialLily
year of the cat
Matinee
bbridges
mrinsouciance
The Lady of Shalott
Genevieve
LadyGayle
BreezyK
Instant Monkeys
dreago
swsa
Shadowlass
Cutebutpsycho
laddical
QueenSix
PrincessCleo
Crowbridge
emrie
Eris Rising
big chicken
ActonBell
Miss Moneypenny
Heather
dionneshea
killershrew
The Glen
biakbiak
inversed
Lily Rose
two shoes
queenofdenile
Binky
Morning Angel
bookworm
roly
mayram
Kiran
tothemax
katesti
Jasmine
whatthedeuce
Jessica
Arabella
blooey
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
blixie
121 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 29 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Jessica Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I went to college with Chris Gorham and knew him well enough to say that, while people change, I would be INCREDIBLY SURPRISED if he were hitting on a teenage girl, and ESPECIALLY using that line. Like, REALLY REALLY REALLY surprised.

Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 am

mrinsouciance wrote:
swsa wrote:
Heather wrote:
[Blind Gossip] These young performers are both very hot. We told you earlier this year that a new fake relationship would be starting up in August. Well, guess what? It’s August! The relationship is starting!

Here’s how it’s going to go down: There has been some buzz over the past month. Photo op together in the next two weeks. “We’re just friends!” Fangirls breathe a sigh of relief. Pretend sneaking in and out of clubs, restaurants, and each other’s homes. Tabloids ask “Are they a couple?”. More denials. More photo ops. Dates, hand holding, a “secret” photo of an intimate moment. The fangirls go wild! They finally “confess” that they are dating. Milk the publicity. Breakup by end of year.

Place your bets...
Putting $10 down on Lautner/Benson

I was thinking Kunis/Kutcher.

Maybe Rob Kardashian and Rihanna?
Jamie
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Rihanna would be a huge publicity coup for the Kardashian family but the PR benefits seem incredibly one sided if it's just a publicity thing. Maybe she really believes in his sock line?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Rihanna has received a lot of negative publicity for her interview with Oprah that discussed her love for Chris Brown so I could see her dating Rob to direct attention away from that.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am

ONTD is calling this one as Amy Poehler & Will Arnett so I just came here to say noooooooooooo.

Lainey:
"Nothing to laugh about here -- this one we will all be sad about. All of us. Because it’s almost over for them. After rising together and stabilising together and conveniently finding a home together, where you’d think work would be so much easier, and having the babies too, they’re close to formally ending it, and there may be an announcement soon...which, well, if you look at him it doesn’t seem to have affected him physically. Everyone says he really cares about his appearance these days, more than ever, and is looking hotter than ever. Or, as one person put it, “hot all of a sudden”. Emotionally too he hasn’t let on that there’s anything wrong. For what it’s worth, I’m told there was no third party involvement. Perhaps that means it’s amicable, just the end of their story. Perhaps we’ll be more choked about it than they are. As I drench my waffles in more maple syrup."

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 am

I mean it's obviously written about them but just as every blind item ever written about them (crazy drug fueled bearding relationship where Amy was a crazy ass swinger lesbian who is a crazy fucking bitch to deal with) I will buy it when I see any story that is not a blind item that even vaguely hints at those accusations rather than the case we have particularly with Amy being told by people who have no agenda who love her to bits and pieces.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 am

crazy drug fueled bearding relationship where Amy was a crazy ass swinger lesbian who is a crazy fucking bitch to deal with)
WHUUUUUT.

I mean, I could totally see her playing that character in a sketch or a movie or something (and having loads of fun with it), but in real life? That's so out there even an alternate universe is like, no way.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 am

Oh man, sad. I haven't heard those bearding rumors and I don't believe them, they always seemed like a real couple to me. When I originally read the blind, I thought of Kyra and Kevin, but the waffles and syrup reference does make it sound like Amy and Will.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 pm

(crazy drug fueled bearding relationship where Amy was a crazy ass swinger lesbian who is a crazy fucking bitch to deal with) I will buy it when I see any story that is not a blind item

Actually the first time I heard the drunk lesbian thing was here from an SF poster and it wasn't blind (although obviously still third to fifth hand gossip). I hadn't even realized there were any blinds alluding to the the same kind of story. This one doesn't seem to cast shade on the relationship other than saying it's over. Which is not to say I buy this blind, because I don't want to!

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Lainey essentially confirms that Michael Pitt is JGL's douchey drama ex today:

I saw JGL several times during TIFF at other screenings. Also at Soho House. Where at one point, briefly, ahem, he was talking to Michael Pitt. Pitt seemed to be more engaged in their conversation. To the casual observer, JGL was the one who exited that discussion as soon as he could.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 pm

[url=http://tvline.com/2012/09/27/blind-item-beloved-character-killed/ ]From TVLine[/url]:

You know how hard you usually work to figure out who our blind items are about? You may not wanna do that today, because once you figure out who this one’s about, you’re probably not gonna like it! You see, a longish-running (more than four seasons but fewer than nine), 60-minute series is gearing up to bump off one of its lead female stars. Even more upsetting, the soon-to-be-deceased is going to meet her maker off screen, in a car accident. (Her “last” episode will take place at her funeral. Closed-casket, even!)

Mind you, that the actress in question is on her way out won’t come entirely as a shock — for awhile, the writing’s been on the wall, if not on her character’s tombstone. But, since you won’t get a chance to say a proper, sorta in-person goodbye, it’s highly likely there will be a bit of backlash.

Okay, people who know more about US TV shows than me, who could this be? What actress should we not be surprised about that she is on her way out?

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Maybe someone from Grey's Anatomy? That's the only drama I watch that's been on the air long enough to fulfill the more than four, less than nine years. It could be someone from one of the CSIs though.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 pm

On ONTD they were speculating that it was Kim Delaney on Army Wives, since she has had a lot of substance abuse issues and wasn't on the last three episodes of the show.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

The shocking part about that to me is that Army Wives is still on the air.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Hee, I know. I used to watch Frasier reruns on Lifetime all the time and the commercials for that show seemed to turn up the OMG LADY MELODRAMA to 11 every freaking week.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  themis Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 am

Ugh, that one made me think January Jones, on Mad Men, right away. They didn't do much with her character last season.

themis

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 pm

themis wrote:Ugh, that one made me think January Jones, on Mad Men, right away. They didn't do much with her character last season.

Though I'm not sure fans would be sad if she was gone. lol I think they had to accommodate her pregnancy last year, which explains why we got so little of her.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Yeah, I think that had to do more with her pregnancy. I actually like Betty but its Matthew Weiner. I would not be stunned at this point if he got rid of a major character. He does it twice a season.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Why the Good Girl beards it up.

This has got to be Taylor Swift and John Mayer, right?
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Connor Kennedy isn't exactly a celebrity though, and certainly not at a fame level where anyone would care if he were gay (and I doubt he'd stand out much from the rest of his family if it weren't for dating her). It doesn't make sense for the One Direction guy, either--I think his fans would prefer him to be single and I doubt many of them would be willing to believe it if there were rumors he were gay. Not sure what she gets out of it, famewise, either--sympathy because of the death threats? More promotion for the tour that's already sold out or the album that sold a million copies in one week (a week before they were dating)?

The only person she's dated recently where the beard idea makes sense is Jake Gyllenhaal.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Never Enough Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Pregnant by John Mayer and following up by bearding for Jake Gyllenhaal makes the most sense.

Never Enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Pop'n'Fresh Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 am

There are tons of rumours that Harry One Direction is gay/bi and in a relationship with another man (Nick Grimshaw, the openly gay DJ) - they spend seemingly every moment together, share clothes, spend nights at each other's homes, and reportedly have been seen kissing in public before. There are quite a few London industry people openly tweeting that they're shagging though whether that's based on actual knowledge or just making fun of the fact everyone thinks they are, who knows. There's also an extremely ardent subset of 1D fans who believe he's is secretly in a serious relationship with one of his bandmates and evil 'management' are forcing them to keep their pure tru wuv hidden. The bandmate's girlfriend and even his parents have been subject to quite nasty harassment because of it. Basically it's Prancing Ponies: UK edition. If it's a beard thing it's pretty stupid.

Pop'n'Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 am

I believe the Grimshaw rumor more than I do any of the fangirls that ship Harry with Louis. That seems like J2-style wishful thinking.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

I just love how familiar the second half of that is. Some things never change.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm

ActonBell wrote:I believe the Grimshaw rumor more than I do any of the fangirls that ship Harry with Louis. That seems like J2-style wishful thinking.

I see so much talk about Larry Stylinson that I actually thought he was the fifth member of 1D and not just a shipper name. I thought it was Larry, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and the fifth one whose name begins with "L". Sometime I remember Liam and forget about Louis and vice versa. And I only know so much due to my twitter feed and one week chauffering a 14 year old cousin around Chicagoland.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next