Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who Don't Sue

+45
Genevieve
Gillian
dionneshea
Arabella
wenchsenior
maxell131313
Jude
katesti
Melk
Eris Rising
Poubelle
Muggsy
eventide82
Agent Sculder
inversed
mandalaya
Morning Angel
mayram
Cynara
BreezyK
laddical
eco
themis
whatthedeuce
puddingcup
slmader
QueenSix
Decca
year of the cat
LadyGayle
Sheli
Lily Rose
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
mialoubug
Binky
Esme
Carrie Ann
biakbiak
ActonBell
swsa
bookworm
blixie
Kiran
Crowbridge
49 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Guess Who Don't Sue - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess Who Don't Sue

Post  Carrie Ann Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:55 pm

bookworm wrote:
Carrie Ann wrote:Me too, absolutely. Job #1: put away all my laundry. Because I HATE hanging up clothes. So stupid, I know. But if I was paying a PA, that is the kind of thing I'd like to not have to do anymore.

But isn't that more a maid's/housekeeper's job?  I would love for someone to clean my house regularly.
You're probably right--as I go through my day, I sometimes collect tasks that would be delegated to my imaginary assistant, and that one's on there. Along with keeping track of bills and payments, ordering my car tabs, printing and framing photos. Once I have my large staff, I'll divvy up the items appropriately. :) Man I need to win the lottery.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  eco Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 pm

The BI mentioned that the particular assistant was the only one who lasted six months "who wasn't a relative," so…some A-lister who frequently has a sibling or cousin as an assistant? Who also has a kid. I can't think of any specific names right now.

I would have a housekeeper and chef and driver. Maybe an accountant to handle my bills. Although, why pay four different people when you could hire ONE to do all of it?

eco

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 pm

I'd hire a former SAS trooper to be my gentleman's personal gentleman. Good enough for Bruce Wayne.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 pm

This one is Bradley Cooper, right? Given what she wrote about him yesterday
Now, for some reason, he reminds me of an older Zac Efron. Their faces share a certain…clammy sheen. Keep an eye on that too.
and the thing about the "transformation" it has to be.

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed May 07, 2014 2:52 pm

The only thing that makes me think it MAY not be him is the multiple on girls. That could just be a typo though or just referring to girls generally.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Wed May 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Maybe she meants girls as in that Suki girl and his mom? It's often noted that he's really close to his mom and they live together.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Looks like she corrected the girls to girl. If it is Cooper it would certainly be an about face by Lainey, on his downlow dick loving. Her girl friend slept with him and nobody gay ever has het sex! Or vice versa. Ever.

What would be his other "transformation"? And is he a recovering addict? I did not know that.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

I think he was an alcoholic? But transformation is odd. He transformed from a shitty actor to a good one?
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynara Wed May 07, 2014 11:53 pm

He looks totally different right now--he's all beardy and buff. I know this because CNN deemed it front page news the other day.

Cynara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 am

Yeah he gained a bunch of weight for his American Sniper film.

Thats honestly the main reason I am wondering if its him. Lainey does not believe there is a spectrum of sexuality at all, and has always been way into the BRADLEY COOPER IS TOTALLY HETERO OKAY category. But he is the only one that fits. Unless Transformation = Transformers and its Mark Wahlberg of all people.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 am

Cynara wrote:He looks totally different right now--he's all beardy and buff. I know this because CNN deemed it front page news the other day.

Heeheehee.

I saw another oh-so-serious headline proclaiming that someone (I forget who) "flashed a lot of side-boob" on the red carpet. That is hard-hitting news, my friends.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:30 pm

From Lainey Gossip

For years I’ve been saying that she is such a bitch. Like, terrifying. And humourless, unless you’re famous. But on a red carpet? If she’s sneering at you? There’s venom. Behind that cool, tall beauty, she’s vicious.

Now, maybe I understand why.

Turns out she likes her cocaine. She’s much smarter about it than, say, people who end up under LA bridges with sketchy explanations, or child stars who rage down the Pacific Coast Highway chasing down their enemies. How does she keep winning awards and protecting her reputation? How has she kept the sh-t off of her? Because beyond her love life, there has never, ever been any gossip about her indulgences, beyond the occasional fruit, especially now that she has someone else to look after.

One explanation (on top of her discretion): Customer Loyalty. Same dealer for a decade. He supplies only to very exclusive clientele and is selective about his regular customers. She’s a regular customer. It’s more than occasional bump. Never mind the boyfriend, that might be her most steady relationship.

There is no way that this isn't Charlize Theron and it makes me sad. Despite Sean Penn, I adore her.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Yeah, that fruit mention is a dead giveaway considering those pics of Charlize with an apple bong.

I saw her on a panel at Comic Con, and she definitely straddles that line between assertive and uncomfortably insulting, depending on how you take her. So I've never had any difficulty believing she's awful behind the scenes.

But really, this doesn't sound THAT scandalous. Actress is bitchy and does coke? I feel like the people that DOESN'T describe is probably the minority in Hollywood.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

She has a fairly small child, I'm guessing that's the scandalous part.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 pm

I cannot, I cannot, get my head around her and Penn unless it IS a coke thang. Isn't she the poster child for that, since her mother killed her father in self-defense? Of all the sketchy pairing to ever be sold on a magazine as the Greatest Love of All, it just screams YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I mean, Billy Bob and Angie look like prom king and queen compared to this. I have lost all can with her.
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:14 pm

year of the cat wrote:I cannot, I cannot, get my head around her and Penn unless it IS a coke thang.  Isn't she the poster child for that, since her mother killed her father in self-defense?  Of all the sketchy pairing to ever be sold on a magazine as the Greatest Love of All, it just screams YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.  I mean, Billy Bob and Angie look like prom king and queen compared to this.  I have lost all can with her.

So they do blow together and Penn bloviates about how humorless and superior he is? Hopefully while a nanny is watching the kid.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 pm

A lot of women who are raised in abusive situations are sadly drawn to similar men.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:50 am

I'm not trying to be judgy (I probably am) I'm just really confused. I mean, if Madonna got her ass kicked, do you really think you are more boss than Madge? I know that the marriage was two very young and stupid people caught in the limelight. But Robin Penn came out looking like she'd been in a war, and that's been his longest relationship, I think. Please let it die an inStyle cover death, or some other PR not ER result.
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:02 am

I don't think anyone wants this relationship to continue but them. Everything I know about Sean Penn is vile and disgusting. But from what I know about Charlize Theron's history is that she low key dates assholes (I've heard stories about Stuart Townsend treating her like crap). I have no idea if that is correlated with her childhood but I do know that a lot of children who grow up in abusive homes (which she very much did), normalize those patterns and repeat them. So I could see that being the case.

Whatever is going on, I highly doubt she thinks shes bosser then Madonna and he won't beat her because of that...I don't think thats what you were getting at with that, but whatever the case I don't think however boss someone is makes them immune to abuse. To this day Madonna hangs out with Sean Penn and has referred to him as the love of her life. That in itself is evidence of what abuse can do to the survivor and the damage it can leave. I can totally see Charlize Theron (growing up in a home where her father was so abusive that her mother had to shoot and kill him in self defense in front of their child) having similar issues. That being said, I don't know her and I feel uncomfortable armchair therapying her anymore.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 pm

I really don't think the cocaine has anything to do with Charlize being a bitch, though.

She was a model too so I can only imagine how long she's been using, and how unlikely it would be she would quit just because she had a kid. I'm trying to stay positive about the relationship with Penn, he seems like a different person publicly at least, than the surly SOB he was with his other partners. I was surprised she so easily went for 'rape as metaphor' recently, given her family history, and activism on the issue.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Yeah that comparison was not a good look.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Someone please tell me who these people probably are, to take my mind off of my recent life stresses. What else is celebrity gossip for, right? From Lainey:

Two women at different stages of their career, both were recently promoting books, both behaved like assholes.

She was the young blush of her time, muse to an icon, dream girl to a generation. So it wasn’t a surprise when over 200 people showed up to a book signing. Here’s what *should* happen at a book signing: you stay and sign books. Many bestselling authors stay as long as they can, for hours, making sure they have a personal interaction with each and every reader, often posing for photos. Even Gwyneth Paltrow understands this. Sometimes it’s impossible. Like JK Rowling often has 3 or 4 thousand people showing up so what she’ll do is she’ll sign hundreds of boxes in advance and on the day of, she’ll commit to a couple of hours, sometimes more, to hang out with as many of her fans as possible.

But this woman? When this woman saw that 200 people were waiting for her, she scowled. Then exhaled, loudly.

“I have to sign for all of them?”

Well, um, as many as you can…?

“But I have dinner reservations.”

She signed for just 20 people. Then made her reservation while the others were left out, cold.

And what about Miss All Kinds Of Sweet and Sad? She fronts like an angel, like she could never possibly throw attitude ever, but we’ve all heard the stories from the set – how she rages around like she lives exclusively on the top tier and everyone else is her chorus.

At several signings in multiple cities, the behaviour was the same. Upon arrival, she barked orders to her staff and bookstore staff about what exactly she would tolerate: hustle people through the line, cut them off when they want to talk, push them through as quickly as possible, and “spare me from all of their f-cking sob stories”. In other words, these people are beneath me but you lowlifes are going to take the fall because even though they mean nothing, I still want them to love me and give me their money.

And so, with a fake smile on her face, giving the performance of her life, she’d greet her public kindly, while her people practically threw her fans up towards the signing table, several at a time, tossing them together like abused animals, crunching them close, a speed meet-and-greet on crack. How fast was it really?

At one stop she got through 250 people in half an hour. This, apparently was too slow for her so she gave sh-t to her handlers and at the next stop, what an accomplishment – 350 people in just over 20 minutes.

20 minutes! 350 people!

Can you imagine how that must have moved? How they would have been treated?

And then she was out. While fans were still coming in with their wristbands, bewildered that it was over already.

Who?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:53 pm

we’ve all heard the stories from the set – how she rages around like she lives exclusively on the top tier and everyone else is her chorus

This is totally Lea Michele.

No idea on the first one though.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:25 pm

I have a teetering pile of things to get to at work, which is why I did an Amazon search for recent celeb memoirs (I realize the book may not be a memoir) instead, and got these in addition to Lea Michele: Diane Keaton, Bette Midler, Jenny McCarthy, Judy Greer, Candy Spelling, Penny Marshall.  So…Diane Keaton for the first one? Was she a dream girl to a generation? I guess? Muse to Woody Allen.

Last edited by puddingcup on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Ha I knew the second was Lea Michelle, but I was like Lea Michelle has a BOOK, then I remembered the Jenner's girls have a book and then my head blew up.

The first one I thought maybe was Cameron Diaz, but she did that awesome video for the book, and she wasn't anyone's particular muse.

ETA: Yeah Diane Keaton fits the bill, she definitely Woody's muse, and she definitely had her moment in the mid to late 70's as the thinking man's dream girl.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next