Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+115
SarahJanet
chick binewski
Skyblade
ariadne
gannetguts
Agent Sculder
caltrask55
grayel
puddingcup
terriem
Raksha
jstilwe
MichiSichi
Jamie
sen3
curryalley
Pop'n'Fresh
Wilhelmina
mandalaya
The Dude
Raised by wolves
caerbannog
Rhilin
maxell131313
inversed
Morning Angel
Pumpkin Cake
Shadowlass
Betty Madrid
jaraga
Cynara
ulkis
Cutebutpsycho
Paris, Texas
aninnocent
Gilraen
slmader
Snarryfan
Melk
Matinee
themis
dionneshea
Luciano
dinahmoe
The Glen
epudom
Count_Bloodcount
bbridges
GoodbyeWithWords
Jude
Jasmine
eco
laddical
tothemax
sagitare
Eris Rising
sobe
katesti
Lis
Coneycat
Genevieve
Unlucky Bear
Never Enough
Escape
queenofdenile
laurelin_kit
Instant Monkeys
choubetcha
Heather
Decca
Crowbridge
LadyGayle
PrincessCleo
Lady V
blixie
truecrystal
Gillian
mokey75
Bad Username
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
big chicken
Auroura76
Miss Moneypenny
punkysdilemma
emrie
jcpdiesel21
nikita
particle_person
eventide82
BreezyK
naughty zoot
RubyTuesday
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Lily Rose
rivki8699
Grainne Mhaol
Red Wolf
Poubelle
Ji Xiang
mrinsouciance
Kiran
year of the cat
mayram
Sheli
Carrie Ann
Binky
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Arabella
swsa
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
119 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 16 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

It has to be.

I think they were a real couple. Keep in mind I also think Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone are a real couple. Do I think in both cases did the studio/themselves use their relationship to promote the movie? Sure. But I don't think that means they weren't dating at all.

I feel bad for Kristen Stewart too, but most of my sympathy goes to Pattinson and Liberty Ross. Also its amusing to me how LaineyGossip is using this to teach us all about slut shaming when she slut shames people all the time, and if this was any other actress would be nailing her to the wall. Not that she doesn't have a valid point, but coming from her its extremely hypocritical.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Escape wrote:
Matinee wrote:
slmader wrote:

Darn, I can't look at them at work; the link keeps timing out. Are they bad, or more of the same?

There's more obvious butt-to-groin rubbing. :/

I think that pretty much covers it. There's a few where it seems she's looking directly at the paps. So, did they make statements because they knew they'd been caught?
Absolutely. US Weekly called them on Monday to give them a heads up, they knew the issue was hitting stands yesterday. They tried to get their apologies out before most people saw the pics they knew were coming.

This new batch is just the height of sleaze. I can only assume she's pulling an Affleck here. Nothing else makes sense.

There's also NO WAY I believe that's a couple that's just kissed. These two have been hooking up for awhile and would've continued to keep at it if they hadn't gotten busted.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 pm

The pulling an Affleck is really what I believe too. Unfortunately she did it with a married man and unfair or not, I think shes gonna pay for it more then Affleck did. In large part because hes a man but also because people were so over Bennifer, and J.Lo in general and because he was able to mock himself on SNL. Unless Kristen also wants to go to rehab, start taking supporting roles, prove herself to be a talented director/writer and start a family with an America's Sweetheart type tv/rom com actress...
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Did Ben Affleck ever cheat on J.Lo? I remember stories of going to strip clubs, but I don't remember any about cheating.

The idea that they only apologized because they knew they were busted puts a whole new coating of sleaze on the story. Poor RP and LR.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Affleck was caught going down on a stripper in public, if I remember correctly. Like a week before his planned wedding to J.Lo. The general consensus was that he did it so openly because he wanted to break up but didn't have the courage to just be honest and do it.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Kiran wrote:The pulling an Affleck is really what I believe too. Unfortunately she did it with a married man and unfair or not, I think shes gonna pay for it more then Affleck did. In large part because hes a man but also because people were so over Bennifer, and J.Lo in general and because he was able to mock himself on SNL. Unless Kristen also wants to go to rehab, start taking supporting roles, prove herself to be a talented director/writer and start a family with an America's Sweetheart type tv/rom com actress...

I would say Affleck paid for it, but now that I think of it, I'm not sure that he was persona non grata for a few years because of the cheating or because of what a spectacular ass he made of himself during Bennifer v1.0.

Were I her PR guru, I would definitely suggest supporting roles and maybe a newfound adherence to some shiny, happy eastern philosophy. Or! She could go the Angelina route and become a humanitarian!

But to jump back into the fanfic realm, what I really want her to do is tell everyone to go fuck themselves and go be George Clooney's next girlfriend. Because that shit would be HYSTERICAL.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Also its amusing to me how LaineyGossip is using this to teach us all about slut shaming when she slut shames people all the time, and if this was any other actress would be nailing her to the wall. Not that she doesn't have a valid point, but coming from her its extremely hypocritical.

She seems very overinvested in this, since she went on an angry tirade against Kristen's people today for mishandling this. None of this is Kristen's fault, her publicists just aren't doing their jobs correctly!
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Affleck was caught going down on a stripper in public, if I remember correctly. Like a week before his planned wedding to J.Lo. The general consensus was that he did it so openly because he wanted to break up but didn't have the courage to just be honest and do it.
I just looked it up and the story broke around the same time he and JLo did a joint interview to promote Gigli, so a couple months before the wedding.

Lainey is such an apologist but Kristen's people are handling this poorly. Going to GossipCop to say it was that one time and they never had sex is just stupid. Who's going to believe that? These stories that she's going to write an apology letter to the wife are even more ridiculous. She's making this even more public than it already is.

Last edited by Arabella on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm

I am pretty sure Ben Affleck's nosedive was more for how toolish Bennifer was together then his cheating.

I totally think they'd never have put those statements out if they hadn't got caught. Why would they? They would probably still be sneaking around.

And yes Lainey is VERY overinvested. I think she has this image of Kristen Stewart as this firebrand different kind of starlet/doesn't give a fuck type (like a starlet version of Charlize Theron), and is freaking out that she did something that she normally crucifies people for.

I do wonder how much of this IS Stewart and how much is her people? They still read to me the actions of someone who is freaking out and feeling guilty more then they do seasoned media professionals.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Sarah/cinesnark, who works for Lainey, used to be in Twilight fandom. She went by kstew411 and was one of the big fandom "insiders", ie. people who somehow know Kristen's schedule/leak hacked pics/etc. So yeah, I don't know if it's hooking up with Sarah that made Lainey such a Kristen fangirl, or if with Sarah came along some Kristen sources and so there's a mutual give and take. But she definitely will work hard defending her these days.

I'm so embarrassed to know most of this stuff, but that particular tidbit really is just so bizarre and for me, explains a lot.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:59 pm

I think shes been a Kristen Stewart fangirl since Twilight came along though which predates Sarah?

Also did you Duana's WE DON'T SLUT SHAME column? I was like girl, you may not use the word on the site, but this is the only site that cares this much about Kate Bosworth and her apparent man stealing ways.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Kiran wrote:I am pretty sure Ben Affleck's nosedive was more for how toolish Bennifer was together then his cheating.

I totally think they'd never have put those statements out if they hadn't got caught. Why would they? They would probably still be sneaking around.

Yeah, it was definitely his behavior during Bennifer 1.0 that made him nosedive for a while. Also, Ben never put out an apology note to People, did he? I remember the cheating thing, but not that it was mainstream news.

Stewart and Old English Director Man totally had sex. Repeatedly. They'd probably be having some this week if it weren't for the photos.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm going to be vulgar right now. One of those pictures looked like he was straight up going down on her in the car. I am sorry but most men do not in a momentary indescretion that has never gone beyond kissing go, oh hey lets not have sex, let me just satisfy your sexual needs in broad daylight in this car. Me? I'm good. That shit doesn't happen till you've been at it for a WHILE.

Also according to people at ONTD, shes wearing Pattinson's baseball hat in those pictures? That makes me laugh in a really sad way for him.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Kiran wrote:I'm going to be vulgar right now. One of those pictures looked like he was straight up going down on her in the car. I am sorry but most men do not in a momentary indescretion that has never gone beyond kissing go, oh hey lets not have sex, let me just satisfy your sexual needs in broad daylight in this car. Me? I'm good. That shit doesn't happen till you've been at it for a WHILE.

It looks like that to me too.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I just do not buy the "she didn't know she was being photographed!" at all. She has been around this rodeo for a LONG time. She knows how paparazzi work. She has had so so many pap pictures taken. She knows that making out in public IN HER CAR is going to be seen. The whole thing is just insane.

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm

slmader wrote:
Kiran wrote:I'm going to be vulgar right now. One of those pictures looked like he was straight up going down on her in the car. I am sorry but most men do not in a momentary indescretion that has never gone beyond kissing go, oh hey lets not have sex, let me just satisfy your sexual needs in broad daylight in this car. Me? I'm good. That shit doesn't happen till you've been at it for a WHILE.

It looks like that to me too.

Even the pap quoted in Us Weekly says he was kissing "her entire body"--not coming right out and saying it, but that's probably as vivid as you can get in a magazine that isn't Penthouse.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Is it possible she was too stoned to be cautious? She always looked stoned off her ass to me.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

I think she subconsciously wanted to get caught, but don't think this makeout session was staged in the sense that she saw the photographer and kept right at it or called him up or whatever. I wonder if more stars get away with brazen behavior we never learn about and Kristen just happened to get caught this time. I mean, where does blind item material come from if not stars behaving badly for other people to see?

Rob didn't like Kristen's public apology. There could be more photos to prove that she and Rupert had more than a "momentary indiscretion".

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

“As Rob told me [after Stewart released her statement], “She only had to call two people: me and Liberty [Ross, Sanders’ wife].”

Ooooooooh, burn.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Escape Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 pm

So suddenly Kristen Stewart is being branded the “Trampire.”

Not surprising after she got her fangs into a film director twice her age who is very much married and has two kids.

Wow. Bad start, but I like that the article talks about how douchy Samders is as well.
Escape
Escape

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Though the writer should probably not have used Paul Newman's quote about not cheating on Joanne Woodward given that he cheated on his first wife with whom he had three children with Joanne.

Also:

difficult for movie fans to believe Stewart as a heroine on screen.

Is ridiculous. I mean I have never been a fan of Kristen and never thought she was that good an actor but if people couldn't get past people who have had affairs being heroes and heroines on screen then movies and tv shows would be star a much more limited group of people.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm

I mean I have never been a fan of Kristen and never thought she was that good an actor but if people couldn't get past people who have had affairs being heroes and heroines on screen then movies and tv shows would be star a much more limited group of people.
I think in the case of the Twilight movies it will be impossible to watch without thinking of the real-life scandal, considering that Rob and Kristen play onscreen lovers. But if Kristen is good in other roles then people will get over that. Eventually. Look at Claire Danes. For a while she couldn't escape being scorned as the other woman who came between Billy Crudup and Mary Louise Parker. Now people just talk about her a really good actress again. It took time and a couple of great performances way beyond anything KStew is capable of though. In general, I think the public is more forgiving of "bad behavior" if the star is charming or talented and a good mea culpa helps.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

[quote="GoodbyeWithWords"]
It took time and a couple of great performances way beyond anything KStew is capable of though. In general, I think the public is more forgiving of "bad behavior" if the star is charming or talented and a good mea culpa helps.

Yeah. And it helps if the cheated-upon is less liked than the cheater (Affleck/J.Lo, for example).

I hope this torpedoes Stewart's career, because I thought she was incredibly awful and capable of barely two facial expressions in Snow White. Let some other 22-year-old have a shot.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I really think her career will be fine. For some unknown reason critics and directors (I swear I'm not going for the cheap joke here) really like her. I doubt another Snow White-size film will be coming her way soon, but I think she can continue working in indies pretty easily. She's not a Meg Ryan whose career was so heavily defined by her being nice or cute.

The one glitch I see is if she really CAN'T put on the remorseful face for a bit. If she comes out with the same glaring, smug attitude she's had lately, it's gonna go over like a lead balloon. She's got to show some humility and vulnerability.

I would seriously kill to listen in on the Summit strategy sessions right now. I can't think how they'll promote Breaking Dawn. I bet she had a few covers lined up. So unless they cancel them, we may get some really good dish in a couple months.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 pm

swsa wrote:I would seriously kill to listen in on the Summit strategy sessions right now. I can't think how they'll promote Breaking Dawn. I bet she had a few covers lined up. So unless they cancel them, we may get some really good dish in a couple months.

Can't wait. On Twitter, there's quite a lot of fan questioning going on from certain insider and magazine accounts. Like, "Twilight fans, has this scandal affected your decision to see Breaking Dawn in November?" and "Would you like to see promotion with Rob or Kristen, both or neither?" That sort of thing. It makes me laugh, even though to Summit and whoever else is handling PR, it's obviously srs bsns.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next