Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  sobe Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:45 am

Jeremy Sisto named his son Bastian Kick. At least his big sister Charlie-Ballerina isn't alone in having a weird name.

sobe

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  QueenSix Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Whenever I hear the name Bastian (and granted, it doesn't happen all that often) Bastian Balthazar Bux always comes to mind. Ah, The Neverending Story. So much love.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

sobe wrote:Jeremy Sisto named his son Bastian Kick. At least his big sister Charlie-Ballerina isn't alone in having a weird name.

I think Bastian got off a lot better than his sister, who might take the "kick" part of her brother's name as some kind of imperative form of the verb?

Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:30 pm

I am hearing Tom Lehrer say "Those noble little...bastions of democracy..."
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyTuesday Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Hilary Duff had a boy, Luca Cruz.

RubyTuesday

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:34 am

I'm putting this here because it's about babies, kind of.

But according to this, David Tennant became a father twice in six months when he adopted his wife's ten year old son last year too.

I just think that's lovely.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  grayel Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm

grayel

Back to top Go down

Post  MtOlivePickles Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Thomas Colton Padalecki. That kid is going to be really tall.

MtOlivePickles

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 pm

MtOlivePickles wrote:Thomas Colton Padalecki. That kid is going to be really tall.
I think you mean Thomas Colton Ackles-Padalecki. Geez, you keep leaving Jensen's surname out like that, and the J2 stans will be all over your ass!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Bruce Willis has a new daughter: Mabel Ray Willis. I don't like it, but I'll admit it goes well with Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Binky wrote:Bruce Willis has a new daughter: Mabel Ray Willis. I don't like it, but I'll admit it goes well with Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah.

Mabel is the name of my daughter's lovie, so I'm irrationally fond of it, even though it's a total old lady name.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 pm

ahahahaha Good for them! I don't know, I find them adorable.

SOOKEH
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Taylor Hanson expecting his fifth kid. His wife is close to my age, if not younger, and I can't even fathom that. I don't dislike any of his kids names - Ezra, Penelope, River, and Viggo - but I don't think they really go together. I wonder if when they're yelling calling the kids they ever end up with Viver and Rigor.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

Holy crap, one of the Hanson kids has been married for 10 years? Why is that harder for me to wrap my brain around than 5 kids? It's the 10-year marriage that makes me feel old. I know they got married young, but damn.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 am

Giuliana Rancic and husband are having a baby.

They're using a gestational surrogate, apparently. I have to say, I'm delighted for her. My exposure to her is very limited as I don't watch much E!News these days - Ryan Seacrest gives me the pip unfortunately and I much preferred when Giulana and Patrick Stinson hosted - but I wouldn't wish what she's gone through recently on anyone. I hope it all goes well for them.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:58 am

Aw, I'm real happy for them, and while I know she can often be insipid on the red carpet, but I've liked her every since she cracked on Jerry O'Connell for dumping her (for I think for Rebecca Romijn, but maybe not), and all the bitchfaces she pulls on having to work with Seacrest.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 am

I'll cop to watching their show and really liking them. I've been really impressed with how open they've been through all their difficulties conceiving, something that I think so many women struggle with, and they've certainly had more roadblocks than most (with the breast cancer on top of it all!).

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 am

Awww, good for them! QueenSix, you've reminded me of Patrick Stinson, and now I miss him, too.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm happy for them. As much as she bugs me on the red carpet I did feel badly for her with how much she wanted a baby but just couldn't have one. Plus she's married to Boyfriend Bill!
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Jack Osbourne and his fiance have a baby girl named Pearl.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 am

Aww, I'm really happy for Giuliana and Bill. She's terrible but endearing on the red carpet, and I've really felt for her with all of her fertility and cancer struggles. I accidentally watched their show the other day (it was on after an ANTM marathon, and then I got sucked in), and I found them both surprisingly likeable. Yay for them.

Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  chibimanda Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm

HA! The Fug Girls were right!
chibimanda
chibimanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next