Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Genevieve Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Yep.
They go on holiday together and everything. Truly they know they can't be together in the classic sense but I suspect they will always be there for one another. Which is kind of sweet.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Kiran Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 pm

He seems to be able to be friendly with all his exes. Didn't he and Jemima Khan work together on his wire tapping story?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 am

The most shocking part of that statement was that Hugh Grant is 51 years old. I just realized that for some reason (probably the hotness? idk) I've thought of him as being in his late 30s for the last decade or so.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

blooey wrote:The most shocking part of that statement was that Hugh Grant is 51 years old. I just realized that for some reason (probably the hotness? idk) I've thought of him as being in his late 30s for the last decade or so.

I think I had him stuck at 45 for years now. 51. Wow!
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:48 am

51 surprised me too because we are birthday buddies, so I kinda thought I would know how old he was. Turns out he's exactly 10 years older than me but I would have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am

I don't know why I've all of a sudden taken up living in this thread, but y'all. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS JUSTIN BIEBER STORY?

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 am

I had to Google this, and DANG. Either she's a loony fan, or his public and private persona are really out of sync.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  narfzz Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Lol, wut? I had to google too, here's a link to make it easier to read the details. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Mariah also told the court: "After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom.

"We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.

"In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything."

Justin then "quickly took off my clothes," she said — and the pair had sex.

Bieber's reps strenuously deny the woman's claims, but Yeater wrote in her court declaration: "He was on top of me with my legs around him. At the time I was on top of some type of shelf. The sexual intercourse itself was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds."

I admit, I lol'd because I felt like I was reading some kind of fanfic.

narfzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceci Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm

I know this is really wrong but part of me kind of wants this story to be true.

Ceci

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I totally believe it. And I'm sure he's used that "it's my first time" line a lot.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Argh, that'll replace the whale in me nightmares.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Unlucky Bear wrote:Argh, that'll replace the whale in me nightmares.
/me hands you internets

I totally agree that (if it's true) it was not his first time telling someone it was his first time.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Ceci wrote:I know this is really wrong but part of me kind of wants this story to be true.
You're not alone! Mostly I would look forward to the crazy fandom meltdown.
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  caltrask55 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

I just read the court papers on Radar and I SO want this to be true!

caltrask55

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Unlucky Bear wrote:Argh, that'll replace the whale in me nightmares.
You got that right, Ahab. *shudder*

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 am

"Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

"I agreed to go with him and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.
OMG. I can't. It's evil how much I want this to be true.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

Yes, exactly. The internet is going crazy now; imagine what would happen if paternity were confirmed. The tweets would make my entire life.

This is my favorite one so far, for its brevity and simplicity: Mariah Yeater i don't like you :/ Do you hear that, Mariah Yeater? This Twitter user does not like you! (I love how she couldn't even be bothered to capitalize properly, much less use caps. I picture her whispering it.)

I hope that tonight my dreams are filled with nothing but thoughts of the giant kerfuffle this has caused.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Pregnancy rumors abound for Kate

"Peanut paste"? I guess they really aren't familiar with peanut butter outside the States.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Peanut paste is a bit different to peanut butter, I think. It's a high energy food which is used for malnutrition.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  MLIS Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Man, and I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure when my mom and close friends notice if I refuse a glass of wine or feel a bit sick (I'm not pregnant, but we've been married two years and are starting to get the hinting questions and knowing smiles). I can't imagine the whole world knowing I had water instead of wine at a party (as was reported around the time of Zara Phillips' wedding) or that I refused a bit of peanut butter, and speculating on What It All Means.

MLIS

Back to top Go down

Post  blooey Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Something about the idea of a bunch of rich people sitting around a table socializing and nibbling on samples of food that starving people only eat to stay alive is really squicky.

But whatever, she was probably just thirsty.

blooey

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I can't even tell you how happy this made me when I saw it on Lily Allen's Twitter the other day. <3 <3 <3 She has to be due any time now, and I hope everything continues to go well for her.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Aww, that makes me happy to see too. She's had such a rough go of it in that department.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:08 pm

It made me very happy too. I am glad shes getting the baby shes always wanted.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 am

Duggars are going for number twenty.

I can't even.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next