Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Sheli Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

emrie wrote:This might be the cutest thing I've seen in awhile. Oprah meets NPH's twins. Awww.

I never knew the story behind the conception of the twins! That is too cute. I love those two so much and purposely ignore any bad stories about them in the press.

Sheli

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  QueenSix Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:33 pm

If this doesn't scream "JENSEN, EVEN THOUGH THE BASTARDS AT WARNER'S WON'T LET US BE TOGETHER AND FORCE ME TO CO-HABITUATE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A GIRL AND THEREFORE NOT YOU, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD THAT I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THE CHILD THAT I WISH WAS OURS BUT ISN'T BECAUSE I HAD TO HAVE ICKY RELATIONS WITH MY 'WIFE' THAT ONE TIME BUT I WAS REALLY DRUNK AND AM SURPRISED THAT IT WORKED BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING AT THE TIME. PS: CALL ME!", then I don't know what does!

Poor man, being forced to talk about his son in magazines just to promote the show. He's such a brave soldier. *sniffle*

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Oh dude J2's will totally latch on to the fact he's *alone* in that picture, no Gen in sight(which annoys me because they are seriously CUTER than KITTENS). I love the name, but I wish they'd named him Colton Thomas instead because then he'd have an 85% more likely chance of being a hockey player in the NHL.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I CAN TELL THAT BABY IS A HOMOPHOBE WHO IS TRYING TO KEEP J2 APART JUST FROM LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:05 pm

blixie wrote:I love the name, but I wish they'd named him Colton Thomas instead because then he'd have an 85% more likely
chance of being a hockey player in the NHL.
HA! *thumbs up to this comment*
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Alyson Hannigan has her baby: Keeva Jane Denisof
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Keeva and Satyana are lovely names and I'm curious as to where they come from? Indian? Persian? Or is it a combination of names turned into a new name?
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Huh. I had no idea she was even pregnant; she must have been a really slow shower because she didn't look pregnant - or trying to hide it - at the end of the HIMYM season.

Or it could be that I just started to hate the show so much that I stopped paying that close attention.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm

According to a baby names site, it's either from Hebrew, Avika, or Irish, Caoimhe, which is also the feminine of Kevin. I think it'd be nicer in its original form, whichever that is, but it's still a nice name.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Aha! I was on E! Online and they found out. Satyana is Sanskrit for truth or true. Keeva is a form of the Gaelic word caoimhe which means gentleness and beauty.

I really must start studying ancient languages to find the name of my future children.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm

laddical wrote:Or it could be that I just started to hate the show so much that I stopped paying that close attention.

Probably this one, since her character was pregnant and gave birth at the end of the season.

I've decided I love it and think both her daughters' names are really gorgeous.

Also, I keep forgetting Drew Barrymore is pregnant. I am really curious to see what she names that baby - it could be anything from Jane or Mary to something totally flowery hippy-dippy and I don't think I'd be surprised.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

maxell131313 wrote:Aha! I was on E! Online and they found out. Satyana is Sanskrit for truth or true. Keeva is a form of the Gaelic word caoimhe which means gentleness and beauty.

I really must start studying ancient languages to find the name of my future children.

I'm glad they went with "Keeva" and not the traditional spelling, which would result with the kid getting called "Cow-im-hee" or other mangled versions.

I'm not a huge fan of either name, but she's got a consistent style.

I am really curious what Drew Barrymore is going to name her kid. I am guessing hippy-dippy on toast, but she could also bust out with "John".
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 am

katesti wrote:
laddical wrote:Or it could be that I just started to hate the show so much that I stopped paying that close attention.

Probably this one, since her character was pregnant and gave birth at the end of the season.

HOLY CRAP.

I completely forgot about "Waitforit" Erickson in the wake of the suckitude of Barney and Robin's wedding. Wow.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Giuliana and Bill Rancic are having a boy.

Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland/Duets fame is pregnant.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  grayel Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting twins!

grayel

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Adele is pregnant.

Dayum, the publicists are just dropping all the crazy news right before the holiday weekend, aren't they?
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCleo Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I saw that riiiiiight after the Tom/Katie news dropped. I'm almost wondering if it was a spur-of-the-moment decision to seize that opportunity.
PrincessCleo
PrincessCleo
Admin

http://http;//cleolinda.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I don't care for Adele, but good for her.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Adele seems like she'd be a badass mom, especially to a daughter. She would probably be telling her kid from Day One not to take shit from anybody.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Matthew McConaughey really likes babies, and is adding another to his family. How is his daughter already 2? I swear she was just born.

ETA: Also, Claire Danes is pregnant.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:43 pm

HOW CAN CLAIRE DANES BE THIRTY-THREE???

Argh. I am so old. Congrats to her and Hugh Dancy, though!

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 am

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick welcomed a daughter...Penelope Scotland.

Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge had their baby but there aren't any more details available yet.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

I think Penelope is a pretty name, but Scotland as a middle name is making me laugh.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  sagitare Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Honestly, sometimes I think celebs are just throwing darts at a map when it comes to naming their children. At least she had the sense to use it as a middle name (we should be thankful she didn't go the Mariah Carey route and pick "Scottish"). I like Penelope quite a bit, however.

I wonder if Ashley Simpson and her ex are now cursing themselves for choosing just a neighbourhood for their child's name? They clearly should have been thinking bigger! Jupiter Mowgli Wentz!
sagitare
sagitare

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 pm

We have some friends who have a daughter named Penelope (Penelope Louise, COULD NOT BE CUTER). This is the second celebrity-kid Penelope since their daughter was born (Tina Fey's is the other), and they're irrationally irritated about it.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next