Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 35 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  blixie Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 am

I was guessing Kayden, but maybe that is more of a boy name.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 35 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Jude Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:19 pm

First picture of Channing and Jenna Dewan Tatum's baby girl Everly: http://instagram.com/p/aoxoqNACIF/

A really pretty little baby, and they look truly smitten with her.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Awww, their fam is adorable!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 pm

North West! They should have gone with Key or Kimye.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  jstilwe Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm having trouble linking from my phone, but TMZ is reporting that Kimye named the baby North. I so hope this is true.

jstilwe

Back to top Go down

Post  jstilwe Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:50 pm

I'm having trouble linking from my phone, but TMZ is reporting that Kimye named the baby North. I so hope this is true.

jstilwe

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:53 pm

I actually like "North" as a name.  Like "Tuesday" or "August".  It's cute, and kind of crunchy-skibum-hippie.  But with that surname, just too cutesy.
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

jstilwe wrote:I'm having trouble linking from my phone, but TMZ is reporting that Kimye named the baby North. I so hope this is true.

I feel like Kim is going to regret this in X short amount of time when Kanye is her ex and her daughter's name is a stupid wordplay based on his.  Or she could regret it now, because it's stupid. And, if the kid's last name was Kardashian, it'd be stupid but celebrity-stupid. North West is like...stratospheric normal person stupid.

I still have bets on Knorth, though.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Roger Ebert would have hated that name!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 am

Biakbiak wrote:Roger Ebert would have hated that name!

Okay, this is excellent.
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  MichiSichi Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 am

Funny yesterday they were reporting Kadence, which to me s much nicer than North
MichiSichi
MichiSichi

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

Like I said when the name was merely a rumor months ago, I actually really like the name North. It's a bit cutesy with the surname, but I do like the name itself.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 am

I still have bets on Knorth, though.

Me too.  That silent K would make it my favorite celebrity baby name ever.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 am

Didn't we talk about North as a Kimye Kid name possibility on this very thread some time ago?

ETA: Yup! Apparently the Sun was right! (If the kid is Knorth, mad props to Binky for calling it.)
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 am

Yuck. That name looks completely different with a K in front even if it's a silent one. And I say that as someone who's proud to have a K name. (Even if it is the same one as that poor kid's mother.)

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 am

I look forward to the child's eventual tell-all autioiography, "North by North West".
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 am

naughty zoot wrote:I look forward to the child's eventual tell-all autioiography, "North by North West".
*high five*

(Hey, the quoting thing is fixed!)
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm

I think rather than an autobiography it'll be a clothing line or perfume.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Raised by wolves wrote:I think rather than an autobiography it'll be a clothing line or perfume.

Hee!

North West is being confirmed all over the place. They're going to call her Nori. Which I think is pretty. But I still think North West is very very dumb and also sort of mean to the kid.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I wish they'd just named her Nori and left it at that. Nori sounds cute. North is hilarious for a moment. And yet it still doesn't bug me as much as Apple which still really bugs me. Maybe because when I hear North I think of that Elijah Wood movie?
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Nori is a kind of seaweed, though. I suppose we should be grateful they didn't go straight to "Kelp."
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Also: one of the younger dwarves in "The Hobbit".
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilraen Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm actually cool with naming your kid after a lesser-known Lord of the Rings dwarf, but I'm less cool with giving your kid a name that is essentially word play regardless of what that is.  I wonder if there's a middle name.

Gilraen

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

I have a feeling Nori is going to get very tired of all the receptionists/billing people in her adult life giggling when she gives her billing information.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Since she's going to have people to do all of that for her people - barring the complete collapse of human civilization that finally rids of all the "famous for being rich" types - I don't think that's going to be a burden for her.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next