Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  biakbiak on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:20 pm

There's so much animosity between Ronan and Woody that maybe it would be a good thing for there not to be a biological connection there.
This is why I have trouble believing the story, simply because the custody battle was so completely crazy that I can't imagine Mia not pulling this fact out at the time.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

In the article she calls Frank the love of her life and mentions they were always getting back together, so maybe it might have been out of respect for him as he was still alive? Plus as ugly as that battle was, she might not wanted to dirty up her image at all by stating that she had an affair with Frank Sinatra and kept the paternity secret for years. I mean the world is sexist enough, look at how Denise Richards was treated during her divorce from Charlie Sheen of all people, now. Imagine how it would have been for Mia Farrow twenty years ago with "gets a pass for life from media" Woody Allen.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Mia has never seemed to have a problem speaking her mind, that even if she didn't announce it, I can't imagine her not having the test done even after the custody battle just to even further cut that cord with Woody or that Rohan would not be interested in knowing for sure.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm

This is true. But she also has also seemed to me like a really devoted mother. I can't see her telling Vanity Fair that her kid might be Frank Sinatra's if she didn't think he might be. Add to that I cannot see Nancy Sinatra giving a non answer about how much they all love Ronan, if she didn't think that it was a possibility too. Or any of the Sinatras. They seem very devoted to their father's memory.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies have named their daughter Charlotte Easton Gillies.

Not that they care, but I approve. (Though "Keanu Robocop" is a really awesome name too, Daniel!)

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sculder on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 am

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Owen Wilson and his personal trainer who he isn't dating are having a kid.
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

He seems like a good dad, so congrats to them. If that article is right they seem to be prepared to co parent well.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Congrats to them, also congrats to his publicist, for getting gossip outlets to not make too much of a fuss over the fact that she's still married to somebody else.
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Yeah I was surprised there is not a huge deal about that. Granted she's seperate and seperations can last a long time but gossip mags don't usually care about those details.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm

punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm

I love that name! Not exactly commonplace but not ridiculous or silly either. Basically, it's not a name a human being would be ashamed to have, like Potato Sprinkle Unicorn or something.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm

However, he probably has his father's last name. I'm going to say that I think Julius Baccarin is a far better name than Julius Chick.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:14 am

I don't know, I kinda like Julius Chick. Sounds like a Samuel L. Jackson character. Or a rock star.
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Woah. I knew they were getting married and seemed really into each other, but somehow I didn't see that coming. At least not yet. Good for them, though!

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 pm

They'll make a cute baby.
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 am

Awww, good for them! Didn't expect that one, but they seem wilde about one another (pardon the pun...or don't), so I'm happy for them.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:15 am

I seem to be the baby news bearer this week...

The Fug Girls called it.

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Man, another major celeb pregnancy? Lots of pretty babies popping out next spring and summer!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 pm

How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married.
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm

How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married
That's going to happen, isn't it? Sigh.

whatthedeuce wrote:Man, another major celeb pregnancy? Lots of pretty babies popping out next spring and summer!
I'm very curious whether Shonda Rhimes will decide to write it into the show.  On one hand, Olivia Pope is not exactly in a good place to have a kid.  On the other hand, a presidential baby (or a Jake/Olivia baby, for that matter) would make that show even more batshit crazy, and that would be fun. (I enjoy the show without really liking any of the characters so I enjoy random bombs being dropped in the storyline. lol)
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't watch Scandal but have a feeling the pregnancy will definitely be integrated into the show. Olivia will probably end up miscarrying by May for added sweeps month drama.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't see this fitting into the show -- I think we're in for a couple months of Big Coats and Large Purses and then an extended hiatus, or maybe some pre-shooting episodes like Amy Poehler did for Parks & Rec.

Yay for her.
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:30 pm

ActonBell wrote:How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married.
I know better than to expect 100% rationality from the most ardent of tinhatters, but surely it's occurred to them that Tony Goldwyn and Nnamdi Asomugha...weren't exactly switched at birth? If she was going to quickly wed someone to cover up getting pregnant by her already-married co-star, wouldn't she have picked a more believable candidate as the pretend bio-dad?

And, duh, the more plausible Terry tinhat scenario is that there was some sort of attraction/affair, but Kerry was *fighting her feelings* for Tony, so she ended it, threw herself into a relationship with someone completely against type, and only just said she "secretly dated" him for a "year" before they eloped in the middle of no where, and that's why there aren't photographs of them together, even though they're both famous and hot, and she's on one of TV's most buzzed-about shows. Come on, tinhats, work with what you have! :) Unless the Terry people were hoping for it to turn into Brangelina, but that's pretty much "the dream" for tinhatters and it's unrealistic to expect every co-star pairing to develop into that. Though that goes back to rationality not exactly being a thing with the biggest tinhatters...

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 am

I want to see it worked into the show just for the amazing maternity wear that Olivia Pope would have. I see her character going the Kate Middleton route -- lots of coat dresses and nontraditional pregnancy apparel.

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top