Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 39 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  biakbiak Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:20 pm

There's so much animosity between Ronan and Woody that maybe it would be a good thing for there not to be a biological connection there.
This is why I have trouble believing the story, simply because the custody battle was so completely crazy that I can't imagine Mia not pulling this fact out at the time.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 39 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Kiran Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

In the article she calls Frank the love of her life and mentions they were always getting back together, so maybe it might have been out of respect for him as he was still alive? Plus as ugly as that battle was, she might not wanted to dirty up her image at all by stating that she had an affair with Frank Sinatra and kept the paternity secret for years. I mean the world is sexist enough, look at how Denise Richards was treated during her divorce from Charlie Sheen of all people, now. Imagine how it would have been for Mia Farrow twenty years ago with "gets a pass for life from media" Woody Allen.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Mia has never seemed to have a problem speaking her mind, that even if she didn't announce it, I can't imagine her not having the test done even after the custody battle just to even further cut that cord with Woody or that Rohan would not be interested in knowing for sure.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm

This is true. But she also has also seemed to me like a really devoted mother. I can't see her telling Vanity Fair that her kid might be Frank Sinatra's if she didn't think he might be. Add to that I cannot see Nancy Sinatra giving a non answer about how much they all love Ronan, if she didn't think that it was a possibility too. Or any of the Sinatras. They seem very devoted to their father's memory.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies have named their daughter Charlotte Easton Gillies.

Not that they care, but I approve. (Though "Keanu Robocop" is a really awesome name too, Daniel!)

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sculder Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 am

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Owen Wilson and his personal trainer who he isn't dating are having a kid.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

He seems like a good dad, so congrats to them. If that article is right they seem to be prepared to co parent well.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Congrats to them, also congrats to his publicist, for getting gossip outlets to not make too much of a fuss over the fact that she's still married to somebody else.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Yeah I was surprised there is not a huge deal about that. Granted she's seperate and seperations can last a long time but gossip mags don't usually care about those details.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm

punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm

I love that name! Not exactly commonplace but not ridiculous or silly either. Basically, it's not a name a human being would be ashamed to have, like Potato Sprinkle Unicorn or something.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm

However, he probably has his father's last name. I'm going to say that I think Julius Baccarin is a far better name than Julius Chick.

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:14 am

I don't know, I kinda like Julius Chick. Sounds like a Samuel L. Jackson character. Or a rock star.
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Woah. I knew they were getting married and seemed really into each other, but somehow I didn't see that coming. At least not yet. Good for them, though!

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 pm

They'll make a cute baby.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 am

Awww, good for them! Didn't expect that one, but they seem wilde about one another (pardon the pun...or don't), so I'm happy for them.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  emrie Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:15 am

I seem to be the baby news bearer this week...

The Fug Girls called it.

emrie

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Man, another major celeb pregnancy? Lots of pretty babies popping out next spring and summer!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 pm

How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm

How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married
That's going to happen, isn't it? Sigh.

whatthedeuce wrote:Man, another major celeb pregnancy? Lots of pretty babies popping out next spring and summer!
I'm very curious whether Shonda Rhimes will decide to write it into the show.  On one hand, Olivia Pope is not exactly in a good place to have a kid.  On the other hand, a presidential baby (or a Jake/Olivia baby, for that matter) would make that show even more batshit crazy, and that would be fun. (I enjoy the show without really liking any of the characters so I enjoy random bombs being dropped in the storyline. lol)
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't watch Scandal but have a feeling the pregnancy will definitely be integrated into the show. Olivia will probably end up miscarrying by May for added sweeps month drama.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  punkysdilemma Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't see this fitting into the show -- I think we're in for a couple months of Big Coats and Large Purses and then an extended hiatus, or maybe some pre-shooting episodes like Amy Poehler did for Parks & Rec.

Yay for her.
punkysdilemma
punkysdilemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:30 pm

ActonBell wrote:How many Scandal stans are going to claim that it's Tony Goldwyn's baby? They're still in denial over Kerry getting married.
I know better than to expect 100% rationality from the most ardent of tinhatters, but surely it's occurred to them that Tony Goldwyn and Nnamdi Asomugha...weren't exactly switched at birth? If she was going to quickly wed someone to cover up getting pregnant by her already-married co-star, wouldn't she have picked a more believable candidate as the pretend bio-dad?

And, duh, the more plausible Terry tinhat scenario is that there was some sort of attraction/affair, but Kerry was *fighting her feelings* for Tony, so she ended it, threw herself into a relationship with someone completely against type, and only just said she "secretly dated" him for a "year" before they eloped in the middle of no where, and that's why there aren't photographs of them together, even though they're both famous and hot, and she's on one of TV's most buzzed-about shows. Come on, tinhats, work with what you have! :) Unless the Terry people were hoping for it to turn into Brangelina, but that's pretty much "the dream" for tinhatters and it's unrealistic to expect every co-star pairing to develop into that. Though that goes back to rationality not exactly being a thing with the biggest tinhatters...

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraoch Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 am

I want to see it worked into the show just for the amazing maternity wear that Olivia Pope would have. I see her character going the Kate Middleton route -- lots of coat dresses and nontraditional pregnancy apparel.

Fraoch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next