Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Watching

+112
Corvus
vwlphb
darthtall
Grainne Mhaol
pinguerin
MichiSichi
jstilwe
bookworm
Coneycat
BrightEyes
Heather
Evil Lincoln
Tabby
sunni94
chick binewski
jensa
ulkis
laurelin_kit
salamandersam
Jude
Case
mandalaya
Gilraen
Pumpkin Cake
big chicken
violetq
Dachelle
Shadowlass
Algae
jennlynnster
Matinee
Never Enough
bosoxgirl
VodouDoll
ActonBell
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Agent Sculder
Arabella
MaddyCat
The Glen
Morning Angel
naughty zoot
Fiammetta
dionneshea
slowmotion
xyzzy
mayram
Wildog27
Jamie
Menshevixen
bbridges
laddical
puddingcup
Putli Bai
CherryFlame
Miss Moneypenny
Escape
Jessica
blixie
The Dude
Cynara
nikita
Gillian
Red Wolf
gannetguts
chibimanda
GoodbyeWithWords
Wilhelmina
punzy
Bad Username
dreago
tothemax
QueenSix
RiverThames
jcpdiesel21
Luthien
marooned
biakbiak
mrinsouciance
sen3
sagitare
Raised by wolves
Swarley
whatthedeuce
Gallifrey Girl
Poubelle
epudom
maxell131313
truecrystal
Francie Nolan
Raksha
Carrie Ann
Instant Monkeys
Genevieve
rivki8699
Eris Rising
mokey75
Lindsay Weir
mialoubug
caltrask55
queenofdenile
emrie
eventide82
snorf
katesti
Binky
Unlucky Bear
choubetcha
TiffanyNichelle
inversed
jaraga
116 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Are You Watching - Page 10 Empty Re: What Are You Watching

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Hahaha! The fervor with which people speak of this show is really intriguing and also endearing. I'm so excited to download some eps now!

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Love Revenge. I fear I've become addicted to Breaking Amish.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Kiran wrote:I fear I've become addicted to Breaking Amish.
Well, that must be what my sister is referring to when she says, "Oooh, my Amish show is on!" Did someone on that show get a DUI? Or are there multiple Amish shows out there?

Two episodes of Revenge left! I have thoughts! I can't wait to finish them so I can finally read the show's thread. I've been staying away because I was scared of spoilers. But two left! I can do it!

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 pm

That's the one.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh Kiran you don't even know how excited I WAS about that show this weekend. And then I found out that even for TLC this is an epic level of LIES and fakeness, like every single person on camera (not surprising since Amish people don't take pictures) has been out of the community for *years*. Jeremiah is 32, divorced, has three kids and beat his wife and Rebecca and Abe have a baby together. So way to go TLC. I mean, I'm not saying that will stop me from watching, but wow.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:12 pm

What?! I knew Jeremiah was shifty though. Hes so whiny. Like, sorry Amish adopted you but they seem loving and its not their fault you apparently fucked up rumspringa.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 am

I've been enjoying Broadway or Bust, a short PBS documentary series on high schoolers competing in NY for the National High School Musical Theater Awards. Is anyone else watching? The finale is Sunday!

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I just finished the first season of Alphas, and found that the new season is available on Hulu! Hurray! My TiVo really gets me, so it'd already recorded the two most recent episodes, so I think I'm going to be able to catch up in the next week or so.

My not-very-organized feels on Alphas:
Spoiler:
Anyone else watching this?
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:27 pm

I watch Alphas, mainly because of David Strathairn. But I don't know...season two isn't doing it for me. I'm still recording it but I find I'm only watching while doing something else. If it got cancelled tomorrow I can't say I'd be all that upset.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  bbridges Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

choubetcha wrote:I've been enjoying Broadway or Bust, a short PBS documentary series on high schoolers competing in NY for the National High School Musical Theater Awards. Is anyone else watching? The finale is Sunday!
I've been watching and it is really enjoyable. It's so nice to see a bunch of genuinely very talented kids who love what they are doing. It's also fascinating to see the process of how the kids put their songs together and who got it right away and who needed more work.
bbridges
bbridges

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 am

maxell131313 wrote:I watch Alphas, mainly because of David Strathairn. But I don't know...season two isn't doing it for me. I'm still recording it but I find I'm only watching while doing something else. If it got cancelled tomorrow I can't say I'd be all that upset.

I think that it'll pick up over the next week or two. It still works for me as an understated X-Men.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

blixie wrote:Oh Kiran you don't even know how excited I WAS about that show this weekend. And then I found out that even for TLC this is an epic level of LIES and fakeness, like every single person on camera (not surprising since Amish people don't take pictures) has been out of the community for *years*. Jeremiah is 32, divorced, has three kids and beat his wife and Rebecca and Abe have a baby together. So way to go TLC. I mean, I'm not saying that will stop me from watching, but wow.

Oh boo. I missed the first episode, but watched a rerun of the second last night. It seemed kind of fake, but I was willing to roll with it. My husband kept yelling about how fake it had to be based on Abe knowing the word "skanks" despite growing up in an Amish community, heh.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  choubetcha Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm

bbridges wrote:
choubetcha wrote:I've been enjoying Broadway or Bust, a short PBS documentary series on high schoolers competing in NY for the National High School Musical Theater Awards. Is anyone else watching? The finale is Sunday!
I've been watching and it is really enjoyable. It's so nice to see a bunch of genuinely very talented kids who love what they are doing. It's also fascinating to see the process of how the kids put their songs together and who got it right away and who needed more work.

I agree; I would watch a longform series on this in a heartbeat. Watching talented people do their thing is so interesting. The one thing I do wish is we got to see more kids perform. They've shown the same few sing their songs multiple times, and I would have liked to see a little more from everyone else because all of the glimpses we've gotten have been so good.

choubetcha

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 am

I find myself absolutely loving Go On. I'm laughing out loud every show and I'm madly in love with John Cho. And Matthew Perry is quite charming in this role.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryFlame Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 am

maxell131313 wrote:I find myself absolutely loving Go On. I'm laughing out loud every show and I'm madly in love with John Cho. And Matthew Perry is quite charming in this role.

I almost didn't watch Go On because the previews did not interest me at all but I was bored and it was On Demand so I did and I love it. Out of all the new shows I've seen so far it's my favorite. It's made me laugh a lot and cry at least twice! Some parts remind me of Community with the oddball group . I haven't read anything about the ratings but I hope they are good. But for NBC I think even if it's just us two watching it's a top 10 show.

CherryFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 pm

We really like it, too. When Ryan taped the signs up on the studio window, I just about lost it. I haven't seen last night's episode yet.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

My fave new show so far is Ben and Kate. It was funny and ridiculous and yet really sweet. And the supporting cast is great too.

I'm also going to recommend StrikeBack for anyone who has Cinemax. It's like early seasons of 24 when it comes to action and suspense except it's 100X more realistic, there's more than 1 hot man, and there's cussing and gratuitous sex. SO AWESOME.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Francie Nolan Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:03 pm

I've been meaning to check out Homeland for a while now. I've been out sick from work, so I bought myself the first season. OMG. I am only seven episodes in and I can't believe how many directions this show has already bent my mind in. It is so, so good but I get so tense while watching because I'm never sure exactly what people's motives are. Claire Danes and Damien Lewis are fantastic, and there is bonus Mandy Patinkin! I can't wait to watch more!

Francie Nolan

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm

We really liked Ben and Kate over here too.

Also, JOHN CHO is in Go On???!?! How did I not know this???

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 am

there is bonus Mandy Patinkin!

Holla!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am

Homeland is my favorite show on tv right now. I love it so much and it has made me love Claire Danes again which I haven't done since around 1999.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 pm

truecrystal wrote:
I'm also going to recommend StrikeBack for anyone who has Cinemax. It's like early seasons of 24 when it comes to action and suspense except it's 100X more realistic, there's more than 1 hot man, and there's cussing and gratuitous sex. SO AWESOME.

I love Strike Back. The first season was so much fun seeing the different ways the plot made it possible for Damien Scott to have sex in just about every episode.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  rivki8699 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

I just saw Last Resort and I'm just not sure how I feel about it. Anyone else have thoughts?
rivki8699
rivki8699

Back to top Go down

Post  Escape Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 pm

I like the idea of Last Resort, but I'm not terribly sure of the execution. Yet. I'll keep watching, though, because I love Scott Speedman so very much.
Escape
Escape

Back to top Go down

Post  rivki8699 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Escape wrote:I like the idea of Last Resort, but I'm not terribly sure of the execution. Yet. I'll keep watching, though, because I love Scott Speedman so very much.

I get this weird BSG feeling off of it, which makes me feel somewhat inclined to like it. Yet...I don't know. Somehow it didn't all come together for me.
rivki8699
rivki8699

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next