Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Watching

+112
Corvus
vwlphb
darthtall
Grainne Mhaol
pinguerin
MichiSichi
jstilwe
bookworm
Coneycat
BrightEyes
Heather
Evil Lincoln
Tabby
sunni94
chick binewski
jensa
ulkis
laurelin_kit
salamandersam
Jude
Case
mandalaya
Gilraen
Pumpkin Cake
big chicken
violetq
Dachelle
Shadowlass
Algae
jennlynnster
Matinee
Never Enough
bosoxgirl
VodouDoll
ActonBell
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Agent Sculder
Arabella
MaddyCat
The Glen
Morning Angel
naughty zoot
Fiammetta
dionneshea
slowmotion
xyzzy
mayram
Wildog27
Jamie
Menshevixen
bbridges
laddical
puddingcup
Putli Bai
CherryFlame
Miss Moneypenny
Escape
Jessica
blixie
The Dude
Cynara
nikita
Gillian
Red Wolf
gannetguts
chibimanda
GoodbyeWithWords
Wilhelmina
punzy
Bad Username
dreago
tothemax
QueenSix
RiverThames
jcpdiesel21
Luthien
marooned
biakbiak
mrinsouciance
sen3
sagitare
Raised by wolves
Swarley
whatthedeuce
Gallifrey Girl
Poubelle
epudom
maxell131313
truecrystal
Francie Nolan
Raksha
Carrie Ann
Instant Monkeys
Genevieve
rivki8699
Eris Rising
mokey75
Lindsay Weir
mialoubug
caltrask55
queenofdenile
emrie
eventide82
snorf
katesti
Binky
Unlucky Bear
choubetcha
TiffanyNichelle
inversed
jaraga
116 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Are You Watching - Page 13 Empty Re: What Are You Watching

Post  Menshevixen Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm

So I just watched two and a half seasons of Pretty Little Liars in a week. I really need it to be January now.
Menshevixen
Menshevixen

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlucky Bear Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 am

So I love Fringe so much. It's filling the hole in my heart left by The X-Files, no joke. I saw Agent Pendrell and adult Samantha Mulder in an episode together and I may have squeed a bit.
Unlucky Bear
Unlucky Bear
Official Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  mialoubug Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 am

Menshevixen wrote:So I just watched two and a half seasons of Pretty Little Liars in a week. I really need it to be January now.

I still have the entire second season to watch!
mialoubug
mialoubug

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

I was really into the first season of PLL, but I was really bored by the second one. I ended up quitting about halfway through. I still love their hair, though. And Ezra is hot like fire; we never had an English teacher who looked like that.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Am I the only GMA nerd around here? I love it so much, and not just because of how cute Josh Elliot is. But...mostly because of how cute Josh Elliot is.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  jennlynnster Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Katesti, I recently started watching GMA in the mornings too. The whole crew is great and this morning they had the giggles and that was just a great way to start the day.

jennlynnster

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Unlucky Bear wrote:So I love Fringe so much. It's filling the hole in my heart left by The X-Files, no joke. I saw Agent Pendrell and adult Samantha Mulder in an episode together and I may have squeed a bit.

I just hit season 4 in a mad marathon of the show, and I am utterly hooked. It's the anti-Alias, in that it only seems to get better as it goes on.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 pm

jennlynnster wrote:Katesti, I recently started watching GMA in the mornings too. The whole crew is great and this morning they had the giggles and that was just a great way to start the day.

I really miss Robin and HATE Amy - I much much prefer it when Elizabeth Vargas is next to George - but the Josh/Sam bromance and the epic Robin love (not to mention G-Step doing Gagnam Style at her apartment last week) make up for a lot.

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

I'm downloading all 3 seasons of The Sing Off. This show is so much fun, and I wish it were coming back for another run! I'm about to spend my first week of winter break just watching old eps. I love how Shawn Stockman and Ben Folds are very professorial while Nicole Scherzinger kinda just seems like a sweet stoner.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 pm

We are now completely caught up on Fringe, and somewhat exhausted from the journey. My respect for J.J. Abrams has increased tremendously in the process.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  maxell131313 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 am

Ovation Network has been having a "Battle of the Nutcrackers" for the last few weeks. Viewers can vote for the companies they like best and the winner will be shown again on Christmas Eve. It's been fantastic to watch such amazing dancing and see the creativity that goes into such shows every year.

So far my vote for the winner is the Mariinsky Ballet with the San Francisco Ballet in second and the Bolshoi in third. The others shown were the Royal Ballet in London (they had spectacular sets and costumes, but I disliked the choreography), a company from Australia whose name I forget, and a company from someone named Matthew Bourne who, I firmly believe, dropped some acid while coming up with his version. It was really good but so very strange.
maxell131313
maxell131313

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 am

This month Dish gave us a free preview of the Cooking Channel, which I freaking love. All my favorite cooking shows only play on that channel, not the Food Network (which is mostly boring ass reality stuff these days anyway). I looooove Little Paris Kitchen, French Food at Home and Rachel Allen: Bake!

But my absolute favorite cooking show ever, is Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen. It is not like any other cooking show I've seen. It's so funny and snarky and random and I find Nadia really charming. And the food is great! Such a fun show.

I really can't wait until we get another free preview of this channel. I wish I could afford to have it all the time.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:43 am

I find Nadia really charming.

I literally find her voice like nails on a chalkboard. The first time I saw an episode it was some 50s theme and I swear to god, I thought (and hoped) that she was doing an impression of Brenda Walsh's waitress alter-ego Laverne from 90210.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 am

Heh. I actually like her voice because she sounds just like someone I went to college with who I really liked.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  mrinsouciance Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 pm

I tried to watch it a few months ago and lasted about 3 minutes. For me she was so intensely annoying that it was distracting.

I agree with you about the current programming on the Food Network, sadly.

mrinsouciance

Back to top Go down

Post  jennlynnster Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Nadia G reminds me of long lost character from PeeWee Herman's Playhouse. I enjoy the heck out of her.

jennlynnster

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sculder Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

I finally got through seasons 1 through 7 of Supernatural and now I'm watching season 3 of The Vampire Diaries. Man, I wish I had watched these shows when the episodes were current because they are just so cracktactular. I also now understand why Supernatural has so many crazy fan girls, and yet I find it hysterical that so many of the ship the two main characters together.

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  Algae Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 am

Alright, I'm clearly behind on my pop culture, so I spent the break starting Doctor Who (and getting my son hooked as well, but he doesn't seem to care to watch them in order and jumps from which monster looks cool to wanting to see 10's regeneration to wanting to watch Christmas specials...) and The Big Bang Theory. Returning to work where I can't watch multiple episodes of these each day is kind of depressing.
Algae
Algae

Back to top Go down

Post  jennlynnster Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Anyone watching House of Lies? I just devoured the first season and loved it. Don Cheedle remains flawless and awesome in my opinion.

jennlynnster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Every time I see Nadia G., my first thought is always Judy Tenuta has a cooking show?

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 am

I just mainlined Breaking Bad. I enjoyed it, though jeepers is it unrelentingly dark and dismal. I typically prefer my dark dramas with some comedy (like pre-crap Dexter and Justified), but the performances won me over. I see why Bryan Cranston has won so many awards. Is is normal to hate Walter White and want him to get his comeuppance? I am totally rooting for his brother-in-law. Also, on a shallow note, Aaron Paul is ridiculously sexy and healthy-looking for a meth head who calls everyone 'bitch'.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

I think if you didn't hate Walter I'd question your... character? He's not a nice person - and he's actively not a nice person. It's not just that he does questionable things to provide for his family - it's that he does downright awful things in the name of providing for his family while doing nothing but destroy his family and feels no remorse about any of it. The question isn't whether you should want Walter to get what's coming to him - it's who you want to get him. I was rooting for Mike until... well. Now I'm kind of hoping it's Skylar because I fear that what potential redemption is available to Jesse will be squandered if he has to kill Walter.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 am

laddical wrote:I think if you didn't hate Walter I'd question your... character? He's not a nice person - and he's actively not a nice person. It's not just that he does questionable things to provide for his family - it's that he does downright awful things in the name of providing for his family while doing nothing but destroy his family and feels no remorse about any of it. The question isn't whether you should want Walter to get what's coming to him - it's who you want to get him. I was rooting for Mike until... well. Now I'm kind of hoping it's Skylar because I fear that what potential redemption is available to Jesse will be squandered if he has to kill Walter.

And yet, you can find plenty of people on the Internet still calling Skyler a bitch, and somehow kind of rooting for Walter. The mind, it boggles. I wonder if the cancer will get Walter before anyone gets to exact revenge. I don't know that it would feel as satisfying an ending, but I'm more than willing to trust the BB writers that they will come up with an interesting conclusion. I'm so glad they haven't been stretching the story past its expiration date.
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 am

I saw a video recently, but I can't remember where...it could have been here even but I suspect it was Facebook...anyway, it was a montage (fan-created? not sure) of basically Walter's descent from morally ambiguous schlub to, let's say, morally unambiguous. It was pretty cool; I wish I could find it again. To me the best thing about the show is how you DO start out sort of feeling sympathy for him, and understanding his motivations, in that TV antihero style, and by the end (almost) he's pretty much straight-up the villain. But you feel a bit culpable almost (I do at least) because you were with him for a while, sort of. I can't say enough about that show, seriously.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I am obsessed with Catfish the tv show, and I have a really stupid level crush on Nev. And Max. I don't even care that all of this is manufactured and planned out in advance. I love it.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next