Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soap Operas

+19
Heather
Arabella
Jude
sunni94
Carrie Ann
filwdork
Never Enough
TiffanyNichelle
cathy51
LadyGayle
Cutebutpsycho
stephentrendy
big chicken
Swarley
ulkis
blixie
biakbiak
Gillian
Kiran
23 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soap Operas - Page 3 Empty Re: Soap Operas

Post  ulkis Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:42 pm

No, but apparently Farah wants to get married and JPL keeps putting her off with excuses.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Ugh, I'm just trying to forget Rex/Gigi exist anymore. That wedding was every bit as gag worthy as I imagined.

I want to hate on the OLTL PTB, for delaying my TnB fiesta till the final four weeks of the show, but MY GOD are they fantastic, that kiss today, Todd wondering where the Blair he fell for went? being creeped out by the Tea/Blair friendship, reminding his woman they are not grown ups! I know my couple, I know the dummies who write my couple and I know that I'm setting myself up for a fall, but I'm still hoping that this time when Blair finds out about Todd's lies, she's righteously mad, but undeniably glad too. Glad that he killed that ass Victor Jr, glad that he framed that ass Tomas Delgado. Glad to have her bad bad bad man back in her arms forever. They wreck me.

Hi, I am a Todd and Blair fanatic.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm

I actually didn't see it. :) I just know they got married and laughed because of their issues on dirty soap.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Anytime she talks his eyes get dead or trapped, or a weird mixture of both. It amuses and saddens me.

She is awful though. I don't know why she agreed to a reality show, she comes off horribly.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

Oh I got that, JPL/Fath are definitely chuckle worthy awkward times on Dirty Soap. Loved RH/Todd getting to say JPL's acting is twitchy like a seizure though. I laughed for five minutes. Same with Starr's line reading today about "not asking you to trust Rick James." Instead of "Rick, James." Hee.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 am

Loved RH/Todd getting to say JPL's acting is twitchy like a seizure though.

Did he say that on dirty Soap? I missed that. Hilarious.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  cathy51 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 am

He said it on yesterday's OLTL.

cathy51

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks!

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Am I the only one that got sucked into the OLTL marathon on SoapNet?

We've gotten to the Dorian/Joey era which is the summer I remember getting hooked on the show. It is too funny seeing baby Nathan Fillion.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 am

I watched and dvr'd all the episodes up through Live Week. Oh Max and your jeans, and your mullet, I had forgotten what a shouty not really good actor you were in the beginning, but the show was so delightfully campy and over the top that I still loved you so much. You have to love soapsin the 80's because baby CJ could survive going over a WATERFALL in vitro and then be born in rainforest/kidnapped by drug dealers, but going down a staircase is enough to take out every zygote in Port Charles.

So seriously how do TnB top themselves every day? They were on FIYAH yesterday.

Blair: "I, just, need some time."
Todd: "It's been like an hour."

Haha never change you two! And the neck kiss at 11:45 is knee buckling.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Now I have to start watching GH regularly again. The Mannings are coming to Port Charles. This could be so good. But will probably end up being so bad knowing GH.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

I hate it. I don't like the OLTL actors. Michael Easton looks like droopy dog to me.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Swarley Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 pm

TiffanyNichelle wrote:Now I have to start watching GH regularly again. The Mannings are coming to Port Charles. This could be so good. But will probably end up being so bad knowing GH.

I was excited until I got to this part: "with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it!" GROAN. Can we please, just once, have a story that doesn't revolve around Sonny?

I'm hoping they'll make a comment about the fact that Michael Easton was in Port Charles before.

Swarley

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Swarley wrote:
TiffanyNichelle wrote:Now I have to start watching GH regularly again. The Mannings are coming to Port Charles. This could be so good. But will probably end up being so bad knowing GH.

I was excited until I got to this part: "with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it!" GROAN. Can we please, just once, have a story that doesn't revolve around Sonny?

I'm hoping they'll make a comment about the fact that Michael Easton was in Port Charles before.

I wish I could be disappointed by Sonny being the center of it all but, ugh, when is he not? So I'm just going to focus on the Mannings and hope they don't screw them up too badly. I hope they learned from the Skye fiasco. Why to crap up a good character there, GH.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Honestly, I wonder if that's not just bs from FV. Like, he just wants to make sure that the GH viewers are scared it isn't going to revolve around Sonny instead of the OLTL people.

Frankly, I'd rather watch Sonny. At least he's GH's monster. Sorry, I'm gonna go and be cranky over in my corner now.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:40 pm

I hate it. I don't like the OLTL actors.

For me it's a mixed bag, I am thrilled hypothetically at the prospect of getting more Manning Family Values(if even just for a very short while), but this sort of thing rarely works out well (with Skye a semi-exception who I liked better on GH than I ever did on AMC, and who I hated hated hated on OLTL).

Also I can not believe for one second they will ever let KdP/RH stand next to Mo without him standing on two milk cartons.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Also I can not believe for one second they will ever let KdP/RH stand next to Mo without him standing on two milk cartons..

Maybe. RC/FV might not care about assuaging MB. Plus, LW is taller than him too, and you can usually tell in scenes.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 pm

anyone watching so far? So far Carlivati has been listed as headwriter 2 days, and 2 days it's been crap. I'll give him more time, but really, he's been editing stuff for two months now, and here's shit he could have edited out and replaced with scenes of NLG reading the phone book:

Dante calling Sonny "dad"

Lady in White

Maggie, Steve, and Olivia

Carly/Johnny.

And prevented Robin's exit from being ALL ABOUT JASON.

Also I'm pretty bummed Kirsten Storms is probably never coming back and sad for her, cause she probably has some sort of problem. I've seen some speculation that she could be going back to DAYS but I doubt it.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I've been watching Robin-related scenes exclusively for the past month or so. I CANNOT EVEN DEAL with the fact that Robin Freaking Scorpio died in SUCH a lame story. For effing Jason. And the culprit was basically Maxie's purse. And no one in the hospital even knew that anything was going on. Yesterday was seriously the worst. They better never show her body, and if they do it better be because Robert and Anna are whisking her comatose/amnesiac ALIVE ass off to safety for some contrived reason. Because this show is getting cancelled soon, and it better end with Robin back with her kid. And with Patrick, if I had my way, but I know not everybody's down for that, so I'd settle for her just getting to see her daughter grow up.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 am

Because this show is getting cancelled soon

I hope so. Because I really want to see this show end with some dignity. But you never know. I read that DZ said at a recent fan event that Katie Couric wants GH to be her lead-in. I find it a little hard to believe, but again, you never know.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:01 am

I just watched today's episode, and seriously. Something has GOT to be up. A beloved doctor just died in an explosion at the hospital, and it's just business as usual? Seriously? Nobody knows? There's nobody official to break the news to Anna, it's up to Patrick to just wander down and come across her? The police aren't there? Mac hasn't been informed through official channels? Hospital administrators aren't all over this? I refuse to accept that Robin's actual death is being handled this sloppily. Refuse. I'm going with something along the lines of Robin's been lying about her new HIV meds working and either had or needed some sort of escape plan for when she got sicker. She probably came to before the explosion and saw her chance, so she crawled off down the hallway, leaving her wedding ring behind. This way Patrick and Emma still have to mourn her death, but they don't have to watch her die slowly and painfully of AIDS. Enter Robert to help whisk her off to die for realz in Europe or something.

Robin seizing an opportunity in no way excuses how terribly this has all been written. Because even if she *is* faking her death, nobody else would know that. There's still been an explosion in the lab caused by toxic fumes, so they should be evacuating the hell out of that place, or at least a few floors. That hospital should be crawling with Hazmat guys and arson investigators and all kinds of official people. It is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy, and it's kind of infuriating. The least I better get out of this crap is an alive Robin who can show up for a finale.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 pm

So Jason and Franco are twins? Too bad they killed off Alan and marginalized all of the other Quartermaines!
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  ulkis Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Except they just did it so Sam could angst more about the paternity of the baby.

ulkis

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks to youtube or rather FUCK YOU YOUTUBE! I finally watched Robins exit storylineJason has a boobo storyline AND FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL.

You being GH producers and writers.

ETA: OMFGGSHIELWELEE@!!!! When Robin was alive Ethan being her brother would be Amazeballs and didn't destroy two ICONIC pairings, I had to stop watching because I would book some plane tickets and rough some shit up. The fact that it is a lie that helps Robert have an excuse to not be at Roboin's funeral makes me so ragey if you don't see me online it's because I have destroyed my keyboard.

The idea that I literally had to stop watching Luke Spenser, Robert and Anna Scoperio and Hollly, etc MEANS YOU SUCK ASS WRITERS.

EDITED AGAIN: For those watching in real time have Patrick and Liz started fucking yet?

Also no mention of DUKE!

There are not enough curse words

And the thing that the exes will never understand is I cried like a baby everytime Robin/Anna/Robert/Luke/Traci/Edward(slight scenes with Jason) and I fastforwarded through everything else because they are boring as shit!!

Carly's reaction literally wants me to cut a btch.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  stephentrendy Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Anyone watching Days lately? This show is so weird now. Like, Kayla has spent the better part of a year tending bar at the Brady Pub instead of being an actual doctor (couldn't she have been the one to diagnose Lexie?). Or Nicole: she's pregnant, she's solving crimes, she's falling for Daniel, she hates EJ, she likes Rafe...she has no direction! Much like this show.

The reboot clearly has failed. So, Alice learned that EJ wasn't a DiMera and Stefano knew that Hope and John were still married. That led Hope and John to Alamainia, which was nice...but then they left 2 weeks later with half a coin and then no news on what the hell the coin was or why Stefano wanted it so bad. I'm hoping the new writers do SOMETHING to fix this mess of a show. But given how new writers have rarely fixed any daytime show in the last 15 years, I'm not going to hold my breath.

stephentrendy
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum