Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+79
nikita
Algae
Corellderaan
Fiammetta
Raksha
inversed
ulkis
Corvus
mandalaya
katesti
philophobe
naughty zoot
Agent Sculder
puddingcup
Genevieve
eventide82
Morning Angel
particle_person
The Dude
00redsvt
mialoubug
salamandersam
Skyblade
themis
emrie
crow
jennlynnster
jstilwe
Instant Monkeys
Cynara
Coneycat
mayram
grayel
MtOlivePickles
Putli Bai
Snarryfan
Crowbridge
Grainne Mhaol
Caramel Coffee
GoodbyeWithWords
eco
Lily Rose
dinahmoe
ActonBell
mokey75
Matinee
Miss Moneypenny
year of the cat
UmaOprah
laddical
swsa
Jude
TiffanyNichelle
Poubelle
Red Wolf
Carrie Ann
Raised by wolves
Arabella
Melk
Kiran
maxell131313
Binky
Gillian
whatthedeuce
Unlucky Bear
Cutebutpsycho
QueenSix
dionneshea
slmader
Swarley
punkysdilemma
wenchsenior
Eris Rising
biakbiak
The Glen
blixie
Heather
Evil Evelyn
bookworm
83 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  bookworm Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:45 pm

I read an interview with Lee Pace recently, and he basically said he wasn't going to answer any questions about his relationships or sexuality.  So it seems he's telling everyone that it is none of their business.

Last edited by bookworm on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:55 pm

but as far as "evidence" goes, sorry, fandom kids

Ha, right? It reminded me of one of my favorite lines in a Zero Effect: "Two guys, in an airport, *talking*? It's pretty fishy."

I might have known there were rumors about Pace, but I know zilch about Armitage, so really at best it's two rumored to be gay guys sitting on park bench and not even that closely, much less affectionately. They should have a talk with Sad Keanu, how to deal with the emotional implications of park benches.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Richard Armitage has never talked about his personal life, though I remember he had a long time girlfriend for several year, when I went through my North and South phase.

Lee Pace is in a glass closet from everything I've heard. He doesn't talk about his personal life, but he isn't hiding anything either.

I think it could go either way. I mean they could be dating and if they are, I would gladly watch that sex tape, because damn that's a handsome couple, but they could also just be friends that sat on a bench together.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Morning Angel Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Kiran wrote:Richard Armitage has never talked about his personal life, though I remember he had a long time girlfriend for several year, when I went through my North and South phase.

Lee Pace is in a glass closet from everything I've heard. He doesn't talk about his personal life, but he isn't hiding anything either.

I think it could go either way. I mean they could be dating and if they are, I would gladly watch that sex tape, because damn that's a handsome couple, but they could also just be friends that sat on a bench together.

Okay, I felt like I had missed something, but from all your comments, I guess I didn't. I was wondering... They may be dating, but it could as well be a Tumblr shipping creation. Not that it would be the first time!
Morning Angel
Morning Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 pm

I had never heard of Richard Armitage until a few months ago, but since then he's become my new pretend boyfriend, so I checked out some of the fan sites online. Wow, I am naive about fandoms generally, but it is INTENSE out there, and this topic of Richard and Lee (which has been around for a while) whips everyone into a froth, both the "why are you homophobically denying their true love" side to "No way is Armitage gay, because he visits me regularly in my dreams" (me too, lady). I don't know how anyone can know for sure with such confidence without inside knowledge. There's also the possibility that Armitage is gay, AND just friends with Lee. No one seems to talk about that one, though. In the discussions I've seen, there never seems to be any doubt on Lee's sexuality, so I always assumed he was out. In interviews, Armitage has mentioned past girlfriends, but not for years. Anything else you want to know about him? Embarrassed, but not really.

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarryfan Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Let's all remember that this is the fandom which gave us Domlijah and the secret meanings of shirts (OMG IF THEY ARE THE SAME COLOR ON DIFFERENT DAYS THAT IS PROOF OF THEIR LOOOOVE).

I just hope Lee Pace finds someone to make him happy. He is the Pie Man, after all. Plus his Thranduil is essentially from the Elvish house in Paris is Burning.

Snarryfan

Back to top Go down

Post  mandalaya Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Puddingcup wrote:I don't know how anyone can know for sure with such confidence without inside knowledge.

That is the name of the game in some fandoms! The Domlijah thing was fraught with not only wishful thinking but at least one person swearing that it was definitely totally tru luv. When pressed on the point, she eventually made up insiders that confirmed it and presumably passed on the messages about specially colored clothing = totally doing it, because I'm sure that's exactly how celebs spend their time, dressing to send sekrit msgs to their fans.

Cool if Pace and Armitage are together, cool if they're just really good friends!
mandalaya
mandalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Sculder Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:34 pm

The thing I find hysterical is the women saying Richard Armitage can't be gay because he's had girlfriends. I think these ladies forget that it is possible for him to be bisexual. And if that's the case and he's dating Lee Pace, mazel tov to them both! If they're just good buddies having bonded on The Hobbitt movies, that's equally great.

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarryfan Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 pm

I always want to point out that both Elton John and Oscar Wilde were married...to women.

Snarryfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainne Mhaol Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 am

Also, Luke Evans apparently only dated men until his current girlfriend. People can go both ways. Or they can sit on benches with their pals.
Grainne Mhaol
Grainne Mhaol

http://foodcultureinireland.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 am

They definitely can. Its weird like how when Maria Bello said she was with a woman now and people immediately were like "she came out as a lesbian!". Some people cannot seem to grasp that bisexual, or pansexual is a thing. Or even just that sexuality can be fluid.

Or that even if they are both gay, they could still be two friends sitting on a bench. That's something I've noticed too. Evan Rachel Wood separated from Jamie Bell and is shooting a movie with Ellen Page. They hang out. And I've noticed on tumblr and ONTD people are very quick to jump to "well, she clearly broke up Jamie Bell because she is bisexual and wants to date ladies", which could be the case, but probably not and feeds into the assumption that if two ladies like ladies they MUST like each other, and that bisexuals cannot be monogamous and "are greedy".

That kind of went into a rant but despite being like a really boring heterosexual girl I've always found it weird how people assume you must be put into a box.

THAT being said, from what I gather about Luke Evans his was one of the most blatant jumping back into the closet for fame grabs EVER and he is rumored to actually be dating Jon Kortajarena. Which again...attractive couple, damn.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Corvus Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:17 pm

As far back as Anne Heche (when ferns ruled the earth) who was vilified for taking up with A MAN post-Ellen, it was pointed out that she never said she was gay, she said she was in love.
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:26 pm

I honestly have no idea who those people are, but unless you've taken gender/sex humanities classes, it's pretty common to have a very rigid view on sexuality. Part of this I blame on the idea that gay rights stuff has been presented as "it's okay to be gay because you're born that way and it can't be changed" instead of "it's okay to be gay because it just is". And if you start asserting that sexuality is fluid/changeable, bigots read that as sexuality can be changed by electric shock/other assorted abuses.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 pm

GOOP dating Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. Weren't there blind items about her affair with him before she and Chris uncoupled?

Big Sean's moved on from Naya Rivera with...Ariana Grande.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 am

Wow, I guess that BI was about Goop. Funny.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  jennlynnster Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:55 pm

jennlynnster

Back to top Go down

Post  dionneshea Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:27 pm

Nope. Just a whole world of nope to that one. How do you go from the divine Nicholas Hoult to Chris Martin? How does that happen?
dionneshea
dionneshea

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:28 pm

NOPE.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

I read that as Chris Evans at first, and I was all FINALLY!!! and couldn't figure out why people were mad, heh.
I am sure Chris Martin is a huge prat, but she could do worse, IMO. Especially for a fling - she'll get tired of him being a pretentious twatwaffle about everything she enjoys soon enough and move on. To Chris Evans.
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

JLaw must like British guys, and Chris seems to have hit the gym this year, probably anticipating the uncoupling, but yeah, very left field pairing here. Not sure if it's the age difference, which is sizeable but not that drastic, or maturity levels or just that they seem to be from different worlds. Like, would it be more or less WTF if it were Chris and...Emma Watson. If it were Margot Robbie (also born in 1990), it wouldn't be a big deal, not just because she's less famous, but everyone thinks she's older, anyway.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Double Post

Last edited by GoodbyeWithWords on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  naughty zoot Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I approve, but ONLY because I like imagining this information driving Goop insane.
naughty zoot
naughty zoot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:52 pm

I find it bizarre, as if someone put entertainment industry names in a hat and just picked out two.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Ummm, can someone make that coupling unhappen. It's giving me hives.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Nope. Nah. Nope.

I'm gonna prefer to believe that it was a hookup, and now she's probably panicking that he's going to make a whole thing out of it.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next