Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+115
SarahJanet
chick binewski
Skyblade
ariadne
gannetguts
Agent Sculder
caltrask55
grayel
puddingcup
terriem
Raksha
jstilwe
MichiSichi
Jamie
sen3
curryalley
Pop'n'Fresh
Wilhelmina
mandalaya
The Dude
Raised by wolves
caerbannog
Rhilin
maxell131313
inversed
Morning Angel
Pumpkin Cake
Shadowlass
Betty Madrid
jaraga
Cynara
ulkis
Cutebutpsycho
Paris, Texas
aninnocent
Gilraen
slmader
Snarryfan
Melk
Matinee
themis
dionneshea
Luciano
dinahmoe
The Glen
epudom
Count_Bloodcount
bbridges
GoodbyeWithWords
Jude
Jasmine
eco
laddical
tothemax
sagitare
Eris Rising
sobe
katesti
Lis
Coneycat
Genevieve
Unlucky Bear
Never Enough
Escape
queenofdenile
laurelin_kit
Instant Monkeys
choubetcha
Heather
Decca
Crowbridge
LadyGayle
PrincessCleo
Lady V
blixie
truecrystal
Gillian
mokey75
Bad Username
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
big chicken
Auroura76
Miss Moneypenny
punkysdilemma
emrie
jcpdiesel21
nikita
particle_person
eventide82
BreezyK
naughty zoot
RubyTuesday
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Lily Rose
rivki8699
Grainne Mhaol
Red Wolf
Poubelle
Ji Xiang
mrinsouciance
Kiran
year of the cat
mayram
Sheli
Carrie Ann
Binky
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Arabella
swsa
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
119 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  blixie Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

I think the whole fake thing happened specifically so she could write a song about it, I'm sure Jake's people made her PROMISE to write a song about it. I personally think it's hilarious she chose to write a song about how obsessed with media manipulation he is, even if she's fronting that it was to hide it. BITCH PLEASE daily updates from the apple orchard wasn't about Team Swifty-Gyllenhaal hiding anything.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:34 pm

...and this is why I hate her. How long were she and Jake together? One month? Two? Soul-crushing heartbreak, my ass. Just goes to show she isn't that talented a songwriter and has to keep recycling the same tired-ass topic.

Oh, and I agree that she *loves* the attention from dating celebrities, so I don't buy the simple, down-home good girl act for one second. Bitch LOVES the spotlight.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am

I just hope we get a song about how the TRUE LOVE between her & Dianna Agron will go on forever and ever.

...are they not actually dating? Tumblr told me they're dating. Also, Benedict Cucumber is the British Jesus.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 am

Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are just fine. Kindly ignore that video of him dancing with a Bollywood actress.

Tiki Barber married that intern he dumped his pregnant wife for, eight days after his divorce was finalized. Congrats?

In more innocent news, recent American Idol stars Jessica Sanchez and Deandre Brackensick are dating. Good for them, right? Unless you shipped Jessica with Colton or Phillip Phillips, then you're upset and in serious denial. Also, there's speculation this was all orchestrated by TPTB at Idol and she's just a beard, because last year after Lauren and Scotty kissed on the finale, the spin machine was in overdrive to make him seem single, but now this year they're okay with two teen Idols dating? Ah, there's no crazy like Idol crazy!

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Arabella wrote:Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are just fine. Kindly ignore that video of him dancing with a Bollywood actress.
Ruh-roh. Any time a celebrity couple has to announce that they're "fine" out of nowhere, that's never a good sign.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 pm

I thought Melanie watched Antonio like a hawk so he wouldn't have the opportunity to cheat on her. I guess that's over?

As for the Idols, sorry but why would they drag Jessica into bearding for the kid with the hair? She could actually be famous famous soon and I haven't thought about him since he got the boot. Unless they were already besties and decided on their own to have fun with everyone. And she's been shipped with Phillip? She's 16, he's like 21 and doesn't he have a girlfriend?

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:39 am

Hah, for AI fans shipping a 16-year-old girl and a 21-year-old guy is one of the saner pairings I've seen come out of that fandom. *shudders at memories of Archucook*

Eva Longoria says she and Mark Sanchez are "just friends". Darn, I liked the idea of him dating another "older woman".

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm

WTF? And does this finally "prove" that Kristen is straight (since we all know Robsten is just a front for her love for Dakota Fanning and his for Tom Sturridge ;) )

Last edited by GoodbyeWithWords on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm

...that doesn't seem like a People story. (Don't they usually go along with people's publicists? Or at least have more than a couple of unnamed sources?)

Honestly, that's probably the most interesting bit of gossip I've ever heard about KStew. (Certainly beats internet wank about her smile level.) Though it makes all those "Kristen and Robert ready to tie the knot!" headlines look all the more ridiculous.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Poubelle wrote:...that doesn't seem like a People story. (Don't they usually go along with people's publicists? Or at least have more than a couple of unnamed sources?)

Honestly, that's probably the most interesting bit of gossip I've ever heard about KStew. (Certainly beats internet wank about her smile level.) Though it makes all those "Kristen and Robert ready to tie the knot!" headlines look all the more ridiculous.
I know, right? It sounds like Star Magazine material or one for the blind items.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I was just coming here to post this. I wish I could get shocked about a young starlet sleeping with a married man, but I'm so jaded on Hollywood that I can't. I'm sure the comments section of People is fun to read right now, but I'm avoiding it. KStew messed up, Sanders messed up, it's a suck situation, but at least they're admitting it. I don't know, maybe I'm just looking for positivity here.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

US Weekly has the cover story and pics so it looks like Kristen ran to People to try to spin because she obviously couldn't deny it.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Does this answer any blind items?
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm

US Weekly has the cover story and pics so it looks like Kristen ran to People to try to spin because she obviously couldn't deny it.

Ah, so that's why People ran the story. It seemed so sympathetic to Kristen that it was probably co-authored by her publicists.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah the source sounded like a desperate, guilt ridden girlfriend trying to apologize to her boyfriend, so I have no doubt its her people.

This is going to make the Breaking Dawn part two press tour awkward even if they do stay together.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:28 pm

I jumped off the KStew train about 10 obnoxious interviews back, so mostly I just hope Rob stands strong and doesn't take her back. Ugh, so sleazy.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Ha, I'm surprised they made it this long, I predicted they'd be over before the BDII shoot, and was looking forward to all the AWKWARD.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 pm

I feel bad for Sanders' wife too. Especially since shes got two young kids.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

If he takes her back, the Breaking Dawn press junket is going to be awkward. If they have a nasty breakup, the media blitz going to be cringeworthy to even think about, let alone watch. It'll be great publicity for the movie but in the most trainwrecky of fashions.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm

blixie wrote:Ha, I'm surprised they made it this long, I predicted they'd be over before the BDII shoot, and was looking forward to all the AWKWARD.
Oh, you'll get plenty. They still have to promote it. And Twilight fandom was already pretty heavily divided between Kristen stans and Rob stans. I don't know what all those premieres will be like now.

Also? I'm not buying for a SECOND that this was a one-time mistake. She finished filming that movie in December. She finished promoting it in June. WHY would she choose now to hook up with him? Far more plausible that they've been together this whole time.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah that is her people trying to spin it for SURE.

Also I saw pictures of her and Pattinson holding hands a couple of days ago. I'm wondering if she got the chance to tell him or if he found out when US weekly called his people?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

If you are at all a fan of crazy fan meltdowns, I highly recommend checking out the Robsten tag on Tumblr right now. Everyone is in such denial!
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Ah, a scandal with massive potential for awkwardness, where I don't care about the mental well-being of either person involved? Eeeeexcellent. Where's the popcorn?
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

It really is a meltdown of epic proportions. Twitter's exploded. I do feel sorry for the Robsten (sorry) fans, though...I can't help it. They were so invested in the whole soulmates-sunshine-rainbows-and-unicorns thing, and this has devastated them. Romantic dreams die hard, y'all.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:12 pm

You know who is having a hearty laugh: Oregano!

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next