Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+115
SarahJanet
chick binewski
Skyblade
ariadne
gannetguts
Agent Sculder
caltrask55
grayel
puddingcup
terriem
Raksha
jstilwe
MichiSichi
Jamie
sen3
curryalley
Pop'n'Fresh
Wilhelmina
mandalaya
The Dude
Raised by wolves
caerbannog
Rhilin
maxell131313
inversed
Morning Angel
Pumpkin Cake
Shadowlass
Betty Madrid
jaraga
Cynara
ulkis
Cutebutpsycho
Paris, Texas
aninnocent
Gilraen
slmader
Snarryfan
Melk
Matinee
themis
dionneshea
Luciano
dinahmoe
The Glen
epudom
Count_Bloodcount
bbridges
GoodbyeWithWords
Jude
Jasmine
eco
laddical
tothemax
sagitare
Eris Rising
sobe
katesti
Lis
Coneycat
Genevieve
Unlucky Bear
Never Enough
Escape
queenofdenile
laurelin_kit
Instant Monkeys
choubetcha
Heather
Decca
Crowbridge
LadyGayle
PrincessCleo
Lady V
blixie
truecrystal
Gillian
mokey75
Bad Username
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
big chicken
Auroura76
Miss Moneypenny
punkysdilemma
emrie
jcpdiesel21
nikita
particle_person
eventide82
BreezyK
naughty zoot
RubyTuesday
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Lily Rose
rivki8699
Grainne Mhaol
Red Wolf
Poubelle
Ji Xiang
mrinsouciance
Kiran
year of the cat
mayram
Sheli
Carrie Ann
Binky
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Arabella
swsa
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
119 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Kiran Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I feel bad for Robert Pattinson and Rupert Sanders' wife. It sucks getting cheated on. I really hope they didn't find out from the media. But yeah the drama is fantastic.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Oooh, on the Robsten US cover it says Katy Perry is hooking up with John Mayer! I don't know why he goes for girls who write songs anymore though hers will probably be less annoying than Taylor Swift's.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  themis Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

I am not invested, other than as a person sympathetic to cheat-ees, but I have to say that I love that the US Weekly link adds a slideshow of 'Kristen Stewart Making Assfaces' or somesuch. See! She's so evil! She doesn't walk around with a smile pasted on!

They're all so young, they will get past this. Except that douche director old enough to BE HER DAD. He is a CREEP.

themis

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm

I thought something was up when I saw that on People.com. Hey, so does this mean she's not gonna want to do the sequel to Snow White? So they have to recast her with someone else?

Awesome sauce!

Yes, I know they're probably going to go with a different director, since he's the married one and also apparently an old perv, but still...recast!
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

themis wrote:I am not invested, other than as a person sympathetic to cheat-ees, but I have to say that I love that the US Weekly link adds a slideshow of 'Kristen Stewart Making Assfaces' or somesuch. See! She's so evil! She doesn't walk around with a smile pasted on!

They're all so young, they will get past this. Except that douche director old enough to BE HER DAD. He is a CREEP.

Totally agree with you. The thing is, as always, the woman will take all the heat and the guy will get off with an eyeroll. I'm not saying what she did was right -- not at all! -- but I hate the whole double-standard in this kind of thing. The guy cheating on the mother of his child should be vilified just as much if not more, if you ask me.

And I do feel bad for Rob and for Sanders' wife. Even if they knew about this before the story broke, it's awful enough to be cheated on, without having everyone in the universe know it.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 pm

To be fair, in this case (while I normally completely agree with you) I think its more that on a celebrity level, no one cares about him. Whereas shes very famous and in a very public couple. Like I think even if she cheated with a more famous director, they'd get more ire, just because people would be more invested in him. Particularly if it was someone like whichever Coen is married to Frances McDormand. Because people also know who Frances McDormand is.

Last edited by Kiran on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Wait, so Liberty Ross was *in* SWATH too? That just makes it worse somehow.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

That's a very good point, Kiran. I guess I just can't stand that he can act like a douchebag, but because he's a nobody douchebag, he basically just gets away with his douchebaggery.

It totally messes with my Libran sense of fairness, that's all.

Arabella wrote:Wait, so Liberty Ross was *in* SWATH too? That just makes it worse somehow.

Not only was she in SWATH, but she played Kristen's mother. That makes it even more twisted somehow, doesn't it?

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 am

Jude wrote:That's a very good point, Kiran. I guess I just can't stand that he can act like a douchebag, but because he's a nobody douchebag, he basically just gets away with his douchebaggery.

It totally messes with my Libran sense of fairness, that's all.

Arabella wrote:Wait, so Liberty Ross was *in* SWATH too? That just makes it worse somehow.

Not only was she in SWATH, but she played Kristen's mother. That makes it even more twisted somehow, doesn't it?

Yikes, that might be the most unintentionally telling on-set hook-up since Ralph Fiennes left his wife for the woman who played his mother in Hamlet.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 am

Kiran wrote:Particularly if it was someone like whichever Coen is married to Frances McDormand. Because people also know who Frances McDormand is.
That's Joel Coen. Ethan Coen's married to a non-famous film editor. (I don't know why I know this. I blame living in Minnesota.)

Also, his wife played her mother? That's screwed up. I mean, even more screwed up that adultery already is.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eco Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 am

Old habits die hard; this was the first place I ran as soon as I read the US Weekly tidbit this morning. I cannot wait until my coworker brings in US and People (she subscribes). Now I need to scroll back through the Blind Items - I feel like there *was* one about a young starlet and her married-older-director hookup...

eco

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am

Now I need to scroll back through the Blind Items - I feel like there *was* one about a young starlet and her married-older-director hookup...

I think I recall that one, but just assumed it was about Rooney Mara and David Fincher.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 pm

There's this:
Which super-famous young star was recently spotted making a late-night drugstore run for condoms, booze and a disposable camera? The 22-year-old actress is supposedly dating her equally famous film co-star, but he was nowhere in sight.

Do couples only go on condom runs together? It was probably her though.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

The US Weekly article is still up. It wasn't showing up for a while but it was probably a server issue (or else crazy Robsten fans hacked the site). Here are the scans. The car pics are pretty damning and is that Rob's Dodgers' cap?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Mmm, nope.

Hooking up in the backseat of a car. Classy, y'all.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:

Mmm, nope.

Come on, Hollywood folks! So dumb, you know the paps would kill for pics of this.

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Maybe she wanted to get caught? I've always heard that Robert worships the ground she walks on and would marry her now while Kristen is a little less passionate about him.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Yeah, the pictures are pretty sleazy. I can't believe they were stupid enough to do that in public and not get a room. And I don't buy that this was a one time fling, it's probably been going on since they filmed.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Arabella wrote:Maybe she wanted to get caught? I've always heard that Robert worships the ground she walks on and would marry her now while Kristen is a little less passionate about him.

If that was the case, I would've hoped she would have picked someone who wasn't a married father. I agree with ActonBell that it's probably been going on for awhile and they just got careless.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Didn't she leave a previous boyfriend for RPatz? There was that dude she was dating when Twilight started filming, and the rumors about her and Rob Pattison started before they broke up. In fact, I think the initial denials were along the lines of "no, she's already in a relationship." It seemed pretty sudden.

I mean, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say maybe she just moved on quickly, but I always considered it polite to break up with the first person before you start messing around with the second.

Also, maybe she wanted to get caught, but a married guy hooking up with a tabloid-popular starlet in the back of a car is an idiot. Or he wanted to get caught, too. Which, way to put your kids first, dude.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Miss Moneypenny wrote:
Arabella wrote:Maybe she wanted to get caught? I've always heard that Robert worships the ground she walks on and would marry her now while Kristen is a little less passionate about him.

If that was the case, I would've hoped she would have picked someone who wasn't a married father. I agree with ActonBell that it's probably been going on for awhile and they just got careless.

I thought they meant "had an affair while filming. Clearly they meant, "started an affair while filming and continued until last week".
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

As someone who's sort of casually followed this relationship from early on, it always seemed to me as though Rob was much more invested than Kristen was. He's said that Kristen was the reason he auditioned for Twilight in the first place, after he saw her in Into the Wild. And after he auditioned, he emailed Catherine Hardwicke and basically begged her for the part. By most accounts I've read, he completely adores her.

What is beyond strange is that for years she and Rob have practically twisted themselves into pretzels to avoid being caught by paps, and then she does this? In her very recognizable car, wearing Rob's baseball cap? It's completely bizarre, almost like she's committing career suicide. I've seen fans saying they don't know that they'll watch Breaking Dawn 2 when in comes out in November, and they certainly won't see SWATH 2 if it gets made.

A few months ago she made that stupid comment in a magazine article about how perfect her life is and how she wishes something would happen to fuck it up (something to that effect). Well, congrats to her --she made it happen, big-time.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Didn't she leave a previous boyfriend for RPatz?

Yes, Oregano (or Michael Angarano who I love from Sky High), and I've always believed there was Robsten overlap there, so I'm not sure how surprised Rob can be. Upset still of course, but if they did it with ya they'll do it to ya.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Melk Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Damn. Just as the Tomkat divorce gossip starts to die down, Kristen Stewart fills the yawning scandal gap in the tabloids in impressive fashion. The next Twilight press tour is going to be amazingly awkward. She's come across as quite self-involved in several interviews, but this isn't just self-involved, this is plain old unpleasant.
Melk
Melk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next