Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Couples

+115
SarahJanet
chick binewski
Skyblade
ariadne
gannetguts
Agent Sculder
caltrask55
grayel
puddingcup
terriem
Raksha
jstilwe
MichiSichi
Jamie
sen3
curryalley
Pop'n'Fresh
Wilhelmina
mandalaya
The Dude
Raised by wolves
caerbannog
Rhilin
maxell131313
inversed
Morning Angel
Pumpkin Cake
Shadowlass
Betty Madrid
jaraga
Cynara
ulkis
Cutebutpsycho
Paris, Texas
aninnocent
Gilraen
slmader
Snarryfan
Melk
Matinee
themis
dionneshea
Luciano
dinahmoe
The Glen
epudom
Count_Bloodcount
bbridges
GoodbyeWithWords
Jude
Jasmine
eco
laddical
tothemax
sagitare
Eris Rising
sobe
katesti
Lis
Coneycat
Genevieve
Unlucky Bear
Never Enough
Escape
queenofdenile
laurelin_kit
Instant Monkeys
choubetcha
Heather
Decca
Crowbridge
LadyGayle
PrincessCleo
Lady V
blixie
truecrystal
Gillian
mokey75
Bad Username
Gallifrey Girl
ActonBell
big chicken
Auroura76
Miss Moneypenny
punkysdilemma
emrie
jcpdiesel21
nikita
particle_person
eventide82
BreezyK
naughty zoot
RubyTuesday
Putli Bai
QueenSix
Lily Rose
rivki8699
Grainne Mhaol
Red Wolf
Poubelle
Ji Xiang
mrinsouciance
Kiran
year of the cat
mayram
Sheli
Carrie Ann
Binky
biakbiak
whatthedeuce
Arabella
swsa
blooey
TiffanyNichelle
bookworm
119 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrity Couples - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrity Couples

Post  Crowbridge Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Jude wrote:I've seen fans saying they don't know that they'll watch Breaking Dawn 2 when in comes out in November, and they certainly won't see SWATH 2 if it gets made.
Riiight. I'll believe that when I see it.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarryfan Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I am just stunned because of all the people to hook up with on SWATH she chooses the middle aged director and NOT Chris Hemsworth?

Snarryfan

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 pm

That's because Chris Hemsworth seems to be a decent guy...
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

I wouldn't bat an eye if Ms. Stewart has daddy issues. It would *partly* explain why she was so reckless with a man old enough to be her father.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:15 pm

bookworm wrote:That's because Chris Hemsworth seems to be a decent guy...

If you don't count the rumor that he slept with Miley Cyrus while she was dating his brother. (Which I don't think I do. It just amuses the heck out of me.)
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm

TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 pm

I can't decide if that sounds like it was written by a publicist or if she wrote it herself.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob.

Yeah, let's not worry about the wife and children affected by your "indiscretion".
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm

That actually makes me think she wrote it. If it was her people I feel like they would have included that side. And the double I love him sounded...really desperate. I feel like a publicist would have polished it more.

It sounds like something a young, self involved, and really freaked out person would say, which she probably is.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh yeah, she totally wrote that.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.
Damn. This is some serious drama. Have other non C-list celebs released statements like this? I almost feel bad for her because I think he's not speaking to her and this is her attempt at reaching out. But still, you done fucked up good, Kristen. And really? "momentary indiscretion"? No.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Sweet Jesus, that reads like fanfic.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm

If someone had written this whole drama up in a fan fic I would have dismissed it as being too melodramatic and unrealistic.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jude Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

There is not enough popcorn in the world.

Jude

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

I read that they live together in the house that he bought. So I'm guessing he either kicked her out, or is at a hotel.

This whole saga is appealing to the same side of me that has watched every episode of Basketball Wives....twice.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  slmader Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 pm

ActonBell wrote:
This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob.

Yeah, let's not worry about the wife and children affected by your "indiscretion".

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say and not being able to find the right way to say it.

slmader

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

swsa wrote:Oh yeah, she totally wrote that.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.
Damn. This is some serious drama. Have other non C-list celebs released statements like this? I almost feel bad for her because I think he's not speaking to her and this is her attempt at reaching out. But still, you done fucked up good, Kristen. And really? "momentary indiscretion"? No.

Yeah, I thought, why the hell would she make that statement to the media? Oh, because he's not taking her calls. A publicist totally would have inserted an apology two the two young kids and the wife.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

That's partly why I think she wrote it though. It has that tunnel vision that I think a desperate 22-year old would employ. She doesn't give a shit about his wife and kids. She only cares about Rob. A publicist would've reworded that to tackle the "homewrecker" part of the story better. This apology is totally desperate and self-centered. Which I think probably describes Kristen at the moment.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 pm

I almost feel bad for her because I think he's not speaking to her and this is her attempt at reaching out.

Weirdly I think she's being fairly sincere, for whatever reason she let herself get caught up in this mess, but I'd guess she *does* really love Rob and she probably thinks this is just how someone of her star status rolls, which makes me laugh since she's so determined to mime not wanting all the largesse of being a star. Like was mentioned already she was looking for some drama to fuck up her perfect life. What's funny is she and Rob have been increasingly open I'd say the last six months or so about their relationship, so was that just overcompensation?

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 pm

swsa wrote:I almost feel bad for her because I think he's not speaking to her and this is her attempt at reaching out. But still, you done fucked up good, Kristen. And really? "momentary indiscretion"? No.
I feel bad for her, too. Yes, she did a super shitty thing, and she should have used her brain, but knowing how women are crucified for this sort of thing I can't help but feel a *tiny* bit of sympathy for her right now. Married Director Guy probably won't go through as much shit as KS will, even though he is the one who is married. It always happens that way.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 pm

I think she was alluding to the wife and kids with "everyone this has affected". Rob is the most important person to her in all this so I can understand her statement being focused on him.

And the Robsten tag on Tumblr is making my life right now, because, you know, People magazine has been hacked and anyway i's not an important media outlet like Time. Plus, there's not a video statement, so they could have made this up. Because People is known for doing things like that.

Last edited by Arabella on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Weirdly I think she's being fairly sincere, for whatever reason she let herself get caught up in this mess, but I'd guess she *does* really love Rob and she probably thinks this is just how someone of her star status rolls, which makes me laugh since she's so determined to mime not wanting all the largesse of being a star.

Well, if we want to get REALLY fanfic-y, there's a definite school of thought that says Rob's always wanted to be more open and she's been the one who holds back. So her apology is also her first truly open declaration that she loves him? It could be a Hail Mary pass for her. "Look, I'm doing what you always wanted" kind of thing. You know, your basic Rom Com 101 maneuver.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Now Rupert Sanders is apologizing to his family for the affair:
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I will always have sympathy for 22-year-olds who do stupid shit, because boy was I ever stupid at 22, but that does not stop that statement from being unintentionally HILARIOUS.

Her publicist must be mainlining whiskey and ativan.

Rupert Sanders, on the other hand, can fuck right off.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:10 pm

if we want to get REALLY fanfic-y,

DUH?! Of course I want to. I just don't pretend that's not exactly what the fuck I'm doing. LAINEY. Speaking of I wonder what side Shannon Woodard is gonna take? Heh.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Shannon will be Team Rob. They're really close. Rob'll get Katy Perry too. Kristen will get Taylor Lautner.

This is one instance where I'm not sure the man won't face consequences. Sanders has one film under his belt that got mediocre reviews and really just broke even. I'm not sure he won't be looked at as damaged goods. He's not a valuable commodity to Hollywood at this point.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next