Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

+46
sunni94
Muggsy
DarkSpork
UmaOprah
choubetcha
lisaslobe
epudom
Luciano
xyzzy
CindyMc
PineappleGirl
Carrie Ann
Heather
winniety
filwdork
chibimanda
preciosa
Auroura76
MaddyCat
Raised by wolves
Corellderaan
laurelin_kit
Raksha
sen3
dday515
Nerg
BrightEyes
truecrystal
curryalley
Gallifrey Girl
Gillian
SNeaker
Caramel Coffee
queenofdenile
salamandersam
QueenSix
nikita
big chicken
mialoubug
Jessica
Lily Rose
Kiran
aninnocent
dionneshea
jensa
blixie
50 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 13 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Gillian Fri May 04, 2012 1:33 am

BrightEyes wrote:Caroline, I know Klaus is hot, but can you not have *feelings* just because he says you're safe? He's the reason your boyfriend was tortured and your friend is constantly in mortal danger.
I have to say, in that moment, I totally shipped it. Like, legit shipped it. Joseph Morgan completely sold me on it. And then ten minutes later he was about to kill Tyler and Elena and I was like, "Fiiiiiiiiiine, never mind."

I definitely think that one of the "new Gilbert family" is going to bite it next week. They all looked too happy.
My money's on Tyler. I was very, very worried about him tonight, especially once he got his hero moment. I really don't care all that much about Tyler/Caroline (Matt/Caroline OTP!), so I guess out of the group, he's the one I'd pick to go, but dammit. I don't want any of those kids to die.

And holy moly, was I worried about Jeremy for a minute there. How many times does Bonnie get to bring him back to life? When he didn't wake up at first and Bonnie started freaking out, I was all, "Holy shit, Bonnie, TRY REGULAR CPR!!!"

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 am

Well, I honestly did not see that end coming for Klaus! I love it, though. He's such a great character, but I was honestly not seeing a way around him dying at the end of the season, but this will work. He's not a threat anymore, but there's always the option for him to come back at some point. Yay!

Also, I'm totally calling this now: (speculation based on book spoilers)
Spoiler:

So, way to not give your parents a heads up about the crazed super vampire who's been slaughtering the other members of the council, guys! You know what would be funny? If next season opens with the entire council locked up in the Salvatores' basement while they wait for the vervain to leave their systems so they can compel them back to being clueless and useless as normal.

I loved the "We're better brothers than ever!" conversations. That (foolish) conversation at the end where they each agreed to leave town if Elena chooses the other, it was so obvious that they would be far more torn up over losing each other, even for 60 years, than being away from her. You know they'd never manage to stay apart that whole time. EVERYTHING IS BROTHERS AND NOTHING HURTS.

Gillian wrote:
And holy moly, was I worried about Jeremy for a minute there. How many times does Bonnie get to bring him back to life? When he didn't wake up at first and Bonnie started freaking out, I was all, "Holy shit, Bonnie, TRY REGULAR CPR!!!"

Heh, I was yelling that at my TV too! I wonder if that would have ever occurred to her. They're all so conditioned to rely on magic/rings/vampires and whatnot at this point, it's easy to forget about the mundane stuff!

ETA: Oh yeah, and Elena's "I don't think I could bear losing either of you" thing? Dude! Seriously! Just set up a Monday/Wednesday/Friday/alternate Sundays type schedule. Just don't play them off against each other like Katherine did and you'll be fine.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Fri May 04, 2012 9:46 am

OMGosh Klaus' death/dessication scene was just flippin' fantastic.

Also, Elena is still awesome. The triangle has not ruined her for me like I was getting scared it would.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 am

MATT, I love MATT! He was seriously SO adorable in that scene at the end, upset for being left out of the Klaus take down, I love how far he's come, and in that respect I can see just how very much he IS like Elena, and how these kids are now totally a family that have fought like hell to stick together come hell our highwater. I won't lie I got VERKLEMPT. Not one of them is allowed to die die, and they can all turn and be literal friends 4eva.

Then the scene with The Germ and Elena, got me too, except that little face touch Steven did reminded me how easily I could buy them as a couple, I always get way more inappropriate chemistry off them than I ever did off Nina/Matt.

I have to say, in that moment, I totally shipped it. Like, legit shipped it. Joseph Morgan completely sold me on it. And then ten minutes later he was about to kill Tyler and Elena and I was like, "Fiiiiiiiiiine, never mind."

Oh I did too, and still could, since given how the morality of this show goes Klaus' rational is as good as Elena's and heh Damon's, he does not give a *damn* about Tyler, and sacrificing Elena is now more important than keeping her around as a blood bank, because of Super Vamp Ric. Having said that I don't know if that was about Caroline having romantic feelings, so much as just her being genuinely grateful to him for helping save her in that moment, I really do think he's connected with her and she with him, but it's nothing she's interested in pursuing since she was thrilled to be rid of him.

I did love how almost text Bex/Klaus was, "...always and forever Nik" ha. As much as I do like Klaus, when they dessicated him, I was all SUCK IT KLAUS. Hee, and it was a good way to get him out of commission but also keep handy for when they want to bring him back.

And I loved how they were like, "60 years later." Yeah, I can totally see one of you with 80-year-old Elena. That's going to work perfectly.

Following on Rakasha's spoilery spec
Spoiler:

Unlike most penultimate eps that seemingly go for a false and therefor anti-climax, I liked this because I think it points to a finale that is less plot driven and brings us back to our characters, and that theme of family and love, especially with Alaric planting that seed of Elena's parents being proud of her. I both can't wait and never want it to end because HIATUS is STUPID.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

I've been thinking Tyler was going to kick the bucket for a while now. Of all the characters he seems to be the one to "lift right out" so to speak. And I'm not that invested in Tyler or Tyler/Caroline so I think I'd be okay if he goes. It would be Caroline's heartbreak over his death that would do me in.

If any other character dies though, I will bum HARD.

All I could think during Klaus's dessication was "Why didn't you guys think of doing that months ago?" Heh. But Joseph Morgan played it great, his facial expres​sion(especially his eyes) actually made me feel a little sorry for him. Also, I would not be dumping his body in the ocean, I'd be keeping it right where I could see it. Like in the Salvatore dungeon. JUST IN CASE.

Last edited by bloomtoperish on Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Fri May 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Or better yet, throw it in the tomb!

In terms of death predictions, I think everyone but the girls and the Salvatores is in grave danger (pun intended). I could see any combination of Alaric/Rebekah/Matt/Tyler/Jeremy/Liz/Carol dying. Not saying I WANT it, but last year people were saying they couldn't see both Jenna and John surviving the finale and they BOTH wound up dying, so I'm not taking any chances.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 am

Oh, John. I miss that magnificent bastard. But yeah, this season would have given him an actual heart attack, so it's good he's not around.

On this Klaus-dropping adventure, if Stefan and Damon don't get drunk and get matching "Bros before hoes" tattoos, I'm going to be more than a little disappointed.

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 pm

I loved the way the handled the Klaus death. Like someone else said hes no longer the big bad, but they can bring him back, and you know they will.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 pm

I also like the potential visual of him having to reappear all dripping and covered in seaweed.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh the bitchface that would accompany that.

I also hope they explore his and Caroline's vibe when he come back. I know its awful but I loved their chemistry.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Gillian wrote:And holy moly, was I worried about Jeremy for a minute there. How many times does Bonnie get to bring him back to life? When he didn't wake up at first and Bonnie started freaking out, I was all, "Holy shit, Bonnie, TRY REGULAR CPR!!!"

That was my thought too. And when Elena stands up after hitting her head and losing all that blood and they let her WALK out? Damon offering the arm to her was a start, come on now lads! Do the decent thing and carry her out to help her conserve whatever energy she has left! Elena is obviously made of sterner stuff than I.

Poor Caroline though with the pencils through her hands and the vervaine drenched gag in her mouth. Candace Accola really brought it with her screams; she actually looked anguished and in pain. I tend to judge that kind of thing quite harshly since that episode of Buffy where Glory was crushing Tara's hand, and Tara just looked like she had a bit of a pain in her stomach.

And next week is the finale?? I say and think this every year but what could they possibly end with next? Every episode practically has plot points in it that are so dramatic other shows would keep them for the season finales.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

Okay here's some SUPER spoilery spoilers for tonights finale. Some of which are more interesting than others.

Spoiler:

I'm so going to need a full series re-watch if only to revel in some Stelena magic.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  dday515 Thu May 10, 2012 10:09 pm

THIS. SHOW. Y'ALL. SERIOUSLY. THIS SHOW.

Lots to say and still some processing to do..but I love this show, I love its actors, and I love the fact that it revels in being so much fun to watch!

West Coast - you'll enjoy.

dday515

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Thu May 10, 2012 10:09 pm

KLAUS IS IN TYLER.

ALARIC IS DEAD. D: D: D:

ELENA IS A VAMPIRE.

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHOW.

Oh but I call bullshit on this "love that consumes you" bit. At this point I'm willing to accept that Elena is close to feeling as powerfully for Damon as she does for Stefan, but not in that way. I don't think that descriptor is apt.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

OMG I DID NOT EVEN GET TYLER IS KLAUS, HAHA.

But I guess Morgan is out? Colon open brackets. Of course now Caroline get's both Tyler AND Klaus. Hee.

I didn't think they could make me like Vampire Elena, but this works, it works!

I totally lost it when Dead Ghost Alaric said goodbye to Germ and he realized Elena was dead. Jesus that poor kid, but what of Matt, WHERE IS MATT?!

But largely I was like Stelena forever bitches! As ever having Damon *tell* us what Elena wants does nothing to convince me it is what she wants, or that he knows her someone better than she knows her self, he compelled her to forget their encounter not to forget she wants passion that burns her up. Please give it up Damon.

Oh show these next four months will be so difficult, sniff, not knowing if Matt is alive, figuring out how to recover the corpse of Joseph Morgan...

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  BrightEyes Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 pm

I guess I'm OK with Elena-as-vampire this way because she didn't choose her to be with her OMG TRU LUV, but rather, it was forced upon her. It will be interesting to see how she emotionally deals with that next season.

I teared up at seeing Jenna and then when Ghost Ric said goodbye to Jeremy.

WHATEVER at Damon meeting Elena first and then compelling her to forget.

Can't wait for Katherine to come back and fine out that now Elena's even MORE like her.

TYLER! Where is his spirit now that Klaus is in his body? Is he "dead" and just his body is walking around with Klaus inside?

BrightEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Wait wait WAIT so did Damon COMPEL her to believe that she wanted a "love that consumes her," or did he just make that observation about her and then compel her to forget that they'd met? I'S CONFUSED.

Matt is fine. He has to be fine. Matt death is not allowed.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh I definitely think Damon just made the smug baseless observation, and then compelled her to forget they had met. Smugly.

Hee I certainly hope Matt is fine given that Elena insisted Stefan save him over her.

I will be entertained next year if Tyler shows up and is all over Bex. Heh.

My only real disappointment in the finale is that Elijah was not given a compelling reason to stick around 4ever in Mystic Falls, but maybe when he finds out his Elena has become he will be with her through the transition.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm

SO MANY FEELINGS.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about vampire Elena, I figure I'd wait to see if the show went there first. And now that they have I'm totally on board with it. I have faith that these writers and actors will do an amazing job with it.

Matt can't be dead, I don't accept it.

So happy to see Elijah!

Stelena! (insert glittery pink hearts here)

I'm sort of confused about the Tyler/Klaus thing. Will be interesting to see how that plays out next season.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  truecrystal Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

Lord it sure got dusty in here the last 5 minutes or so. Aw hell, I was crying my eyes out. As much as Vampire Elena was totally earned and I'm excited to see where this story takes us, I was really sad that Elena was DEAD. And POOR POOR HOT JEREMY.

And Damon is SO FULL OF THE SHIT, but I still like the kid if only because his smug didn't overrule that for as much as he loves Elena, he loves his brother more. I was totally prepared for Elena to choose Damon until his flashback when he started spouting that consuming love nonsense and then compelled her to forget. That was entirely too much of a tell to let Damon be The Choice. But THEN I was afraid that they would have Stefan turn Elena to keep her alive which Elena would have never forgiven so I was on pins and needles until Dr. Boring Blanderson copped to giving Elena the vamp blood, thereby shoring up Stefan/Elena at least a little. Honestly though, I think the triangle is going to be all the more interesting now that either couple could truly be together forever. Enter Katherine, please, to make shit get real for reals.

I don't know if I've ever loved a vampire in love as much as I love Stefan. His unrelenting determination to let Elena make her own choices (though not without some lip action to sweeten the pot) makes him so dreamy. And it helps that Paul Wesley is SO GOOD at letting all his emotions through when he's in scenes with Nina.

God this hiatus is gong to be looooooong.

truecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nerg Fri May 11, 2012 1:30 am

This season may not have been as enthralling as season 2, but damn if they didn't stick the landing.

truecrystal wrote:Honestly though, I think the triangle is going to be all the more interesting now that either couple could truly be together forever. Enter Katherine, please, to make shit get real for reals.
Yesss. I am so excited now that everyone in the Love/Hate Rhombus of Doom is immortal. It's gonna be so awesome. I don't know how you film a Dobrev-on-Dobrev vampire fight, but somebody better be figuring it out.

And I'm so excited to watch more of Michael Trevino's Klausiness. He's gonna have a ball with that, I'm sure. And I hope this means Bonnie is really done taking shit from everyone. Girl needs to get out of these peoples' control.

blixie wrote:Colon open brackets.
Hee! Quoting Veep is my new favorite sport.

Nerg

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciano Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 am

bloomtoperish wrote:Matt can't be dead, I don't accept it.

The Matt question gets answered here, among some other spoilers.

Luciano

Back to top Go down

Post  queenofdenile Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 am

I don't know if I've ever loved a vampire in love as much as I love Stefan. His unrelenting determination to let Elena make her own choices (though not without some lip action to sweeten the pot) makes him so dreamy. And it helps that Paul Wesley is SO GOOD at letting all his emotions through when he's in scenes with Nina.

Seconded. The choice thing is also important because, as Plec says and I agree with her, Damon totally would have refused to save Matt first no matter how hard Elena begged. And that is simply not allowed.
queenofdenile
queenofdenile

Back to top Go down

Post  sen3 Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 am

So much WOW and stuff and feelings!

Except for the bullshit flashback with Damon and Elena. I don't know. Maybe I could have bought it more if he wasn't acting like such a woobie, not like I remember S1 Damon AT ALL.

In conclusion, I love Elijah's face.

sen3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm

I literally did the Arms In the Air Touchdown signal when Elijah showed up.

SO MANY FEELINGS. Matt BETTER be alive (I don't want to spoil myself) and also KATHERINE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT. Also: what does it mean to all the various doppleganger-related myths if the doppleganger is a vampire? SO MANY QUESTIONS. Also: Tyler?!?!?! Also: tears. Also also also that was a really really really really good episode.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next