Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Runway

+38
ActonBell
Kiran
biakbiak
Agent Sculder
Shadowlass
choubetcha
bosoxgirl
mokey75
Matinee
MaddyCat
stephentrendy
SelfAmused
BreezyK
Raised by wolves
jcpdiesel21
roly
killershrew
xyzzy
truecrystal
preciosa
puddingcup
Paris, Texas
whatthedeuce
blooey
paablish
Salieri
punkysdilemma
Binky
maxell131313
Jamie
curryalley
Cutebutpsycho
oxymoron
Miss Moneypenny
Jessica
Instant Monkeys
Jasmine
pizzagirl20
42 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Project Runway - Page 12 Empty Re: Project Runway

Post  oxymoron Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

I like Tim, Nick(!) and Mondo... I don;t hate Anya, but I'm not fond of her. So I guess I'm in.

Re: All-stars
I'm not sure why no one got eliminated this week. I figured Jeffrey was a goner with his "my dress doesn't cover what it's supposed to" dress. On the other hand, both Kotto's and Michael's dresses were giant festivals of ugly.

oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Each and every time it am struck by how janky the show is! Mary Kay, QVC, some hair are line I have never heard of and one of the prizes is LITERALLY a years supply of water! Water!
While I agree the sponsors are janky, I think the water sponsor is providing the cash prize as well? And WRT the makeup/hair, I wonder if they overlapped filming. If the all-stars are showing at fashion week, they overlapped. Maybe the usual makeup/hair sponsors didn't want to do both? But in real truth Mary Kay seems like the bottom of the barrel. I don't know if it's improved since the 80s but back then that stuff was shit. One of my friend's mom's tried selling it and would give us kids the samples that were terrible. We would throw them out because they were so bad. Avon was Channel compared to MK.

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 pm

I can't imagine the sponsors couldn't spare some people, did the all stars shoe at fashion week? I haven't seen any pictures.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowlass Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Raised by wolves wrote:But in real truth Mary Kay seems like the bottom of the barrel.  I don't know if it's improved since the 80s but back then that stuff was shit.  One of my friend's mom's tried selling it and would give us kids the samples that were terrible.  We would throw them out because they were so bad.  Avon was Channel compared to MK.
My jaw dropped when I heard it was Mary Kay. Not only is it bottom of the barrel, the only thing I could think of was Berke Breathed's Night of the Mary Kay Commandos.

I look forward to seeing if the next season of All-Stars is sponsored by Wet 'n Wild.

Shadowlass

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Or Bonnie Bell Lip Smakers!

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  biakbiak Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:46 am

I know he won but it seemed odd to force them to be inspired by a specific country when two of the contestants are actual immigrants with memories of those countries and than choose Spain for Seth Aaron when clearly he didn't have a strong connection with it. Like I said he won so it didn't matter but still weird.

I loved Korto's first yellow dress. The only thing I didn't mind in Elina's collection was the scarf dress that Victor basically did for her when she had her meltdown.
biakbiak
biakbiak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12