Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+72
lil d
Decca
Bad Username
Miss Moneypenny
mandalaya
Genevieve
MichiSichi
Kookla
themis
Poubelle
tiller
Tabby
particle_person
BrightEyes
maxell131313
eco
slmader
Never Enough
Snarryfan
LadyGayle
rivki8699
Fraoch
Instant Monkeys
blixie
puddingcup
Unlucky Bear
mokey75
Melk
The Dude
katesti
Eris Rising
year of the cat
Carrie Ann
grayel
Agent Sculder
TiffanyNichelle
ActonBell
Grainne Mhaol
Raised by wolves
eventide82
The Glen
big chicken
mialoubug
mayram
QueenSix
Kiran
punkysdilemma
Coneycat
Lily Rose
bookworm
Matinee
naughty zoot
Raksha
Red Wolf
Putli Bai
sagitare
Sheli
Gilraen
Paris, Texas
GoodbyeWithWords
Binky
laddical
Jude
Gillian
biakbiak
dinahmoe
Crowbridge
Arabella
Morning Angel
Cynara
emrie
whatthedeuce
76 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Crowbridge Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 pm

The Glen wrote:Oh, well, that makes a lot more sense. It all sounded so random.
I think it still sounds random, honoring or no. It sounds like they drew a bunch of names out of a hat.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Agent Sculder Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:47 pm

At least Flynn is pretty normal. If he finds Apollo and Bowie too much when he gets older, Flynn is actually a nice option.

Agent Sculder

Back to top Go down

Post  grayel Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 pm

grayel

Back to top Go down

Post  grayel Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Christian Bale and his wife are reportedly expecting baby number two.

grayel

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodbyeWithWords Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

It's Bear Blaze Winslet. Can't link on my phone, but Kate revealed/explained it on Ellen's show.

GoodbyeWithWords

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Hee hee heeee.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:04 am

Bear Blaze is a super cute name...for an animated teddy bear.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 am

Bear Blaze explained:
"When I was pregnant with Mia and I was pregnant with Joe, I didn't name them before they came out because I always felt like I just have to see them and see who they're going to be," Winslet said. "But of course this time around, there's Mia and Joe and the whole pregnancy's about what are we going to call the baby. ... They were very much included, and we settled on Bear quite early on."

The reason she loved the name is because a friend of hers was nicknamed Bear, "and I just had always really loved it," the "Divergent" actress said. "He was very much a bear, he was everybody's shoulder to cry on, he was a big bear hug. He was just this great figure in my life."
"Bear's second name is Blaze because my husband and I met in a house fire basically," the actress continued, referring to the fire that consumed billionaire Richard Branson's Caribbean home while she was staying there in 2011.

"The house burnt down and we survived, but we wanted something of the fire, and so Blaze was the name that we came up with."
Here's the clip from Ellen. LOL at Kate interjecting that Mr. Rocknroll changed his name before they'd met and so obviously not being a fan of the moniker.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  big chicken Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:14 am

The house Branson lost to fire was on Necker Island so the baby dodged a bullet there. He could be Bear Necker.

big chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Putli Bai Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 pm

big chicken wrote:The house Branson lost to fire was on Necker Island so the baby dodged a bullet there. He could be Bear Necker.

+1 x 1,000,000. I almost choked on my Diet Pepsi!
Putli Bai
Putli Bai

Back to top Go down

Post  Coneycat Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky about to welcome twins. Like, any minute now, apparently.

No word on whether they plan to call them Modi and Magni.

Coneycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:30 pm

We can but hope!

Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm

It's two boys for Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky.

Savannah Guthrie expecting (and just married). TWoP called it, around the time of the Olympics in the Today thread, people were saying her roots were looking rough and wondered if she was pregnant and not coloring her hair.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Looks like Mila and Ashton are expecting (via E! and US Weekly).
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthedeuce Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:00 am

Yep, just saw that on Facebook 2 minutes ago. Kelso and Jackie are having a baby IRL.

whatthedeuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowbridge Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:43 am

whatthedeuce wrote:Yep, just saw that on Facebook 2 minutes ago. Kelso and Jackie are having a baby IRL.
That is so weird.  All I can think of now is Jackie telling Kelso she wanted to have his "little Kelsos" someday, from the donated sperm episode.

Crowbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 am

Iknow! It's so meta! I still like Jackie w/ Hyde, for comedy purposes. I wonder if the wedding china will have unicorns, j/k!
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:38 am

I suspect some sort of beautiful people breeding program.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 am

Chris Hemsworth's twins are named Tristan and Sasha.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 am

I think of Tristan as such a foofy name, it amuses me that in ~20 years there'll be a gigantic Aussie dude with it.

Tristan and Sasha, real names. Not nouns or random titles or cardinal directions. Can't complain.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:20 pm

I hope Sasha's middle name is Fierce.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  katesti Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 pm

katesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:13 am

Oh, no. No no no.
Raksha
Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 am

Will the sixes show up on ultrasound?
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Rose Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 am

She's apparently faked a pregnancy before, let's hope that's happening again.

Lily Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next