Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

+118
Heather
mayram
SelfAmused
Pop'n'Fresh
year of the cat
katbeth
xyzzy
nazlan
particle_person
allochthonous
LadyGayle
Coneycat
Gilraen
Tabby
gannetguts
rat kitten
Fraoch
queenofdenile
Algae
Escape
Red Wolf
Swarley
choubetcha
jstilwe
ariadne
bbridges
Cynara
epudom
Matinee
mialoubug
mandalaya
schwa
Never Enough
GoodbyeWithWords
puddingcup
Corvus
Agent Sculder
UmaOprah
Luthien
dinahmoe
Renny Sue
rivki8699
chibimanda
Gillian
PrincessCleo
grayel
eco
sen3
Brainchild
Raksha
tothemax
oxymoron
Eris Rising
QueenSix
sobe
mokey75
demgirl
jcpdiesel21
dionneshea
Lindsay Weir
Cutebutpsycho
lisa
big chicken
Decca
Jude
Miss Moneypenny
naughty zoot
MtOlivePickles
ActonBell
RubyTuesday
MichiSichi
Esseilte
Lis
jaraga
BrightEyes
Grainne Mhaol
The Lady of Shalott
Bob Genghis Khan
Morning Angel
Crowbridge
Poubelle
Sheli
blixie
emrie
maxell131313
nikita
katesti
MLIS
The Glen
punkysdilemma
swsa
Lily Rose
caltrask55
sagitare
Unlucky Bear
laddical
Ceci
narfzz
bookworm
Raised by wolves
TiffanyNichelle
blooey
Genevieve
Carrie Ann
slmader
BreezyK
Melk
Kiran
Jasmine
Jessica
biakbiak
Instant Monkeys
Binky
whatthedeuce
Auroura76
Putli Bai
eventide82
Arabella
122 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 31 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Binky Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 pm

I think there are MORE jokes to be made about "South West", but that doesn't mean there aren't an epic ton of jokes to make about "North West".

That said, I'd bet more on "Knorth West".
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies - Page 31 Empty Re: Celebrities: Having Babies, Naming Babies

Post  Gillian Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Binky wrote:That said, I'd bet more on "Knorth West".
OH GOD THIS IS THE NAME I AM SURE OF IT

Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Eris Rising Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:06 am

And here I was hoping for Witchada.
Eris Rising
Eris Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:55 am

I just hope some other couple who are expecting right now are also planning on naming their kid North. And that that kid and Kanye's and Kim's kid go to the same school and get assigned desks next to each other. Then their classmates will get to see North by North West.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am

They could name future children Wild and Go.
Tabby
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post  mokey75 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:21 am

The nicest thing I could think to say about North as a name was "at least it's a word."
mokey75
mokey75

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 am

mokey75 wrote:The nicest thing I could think to say about North as a name was "at least it's a word."

Yes, but "Knorth" is not, so I can totally imagine that this would be their choice. That plus the whole obnoxious "K" tradition.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

To her credit though, Kourtney's kids are named Mason and Penelope, with nary a K to be found. Not sure Kim and Kanye will go that route, but they might. Kourtney, despite being partnered with evil Lord Disick, seems to realize that all this might be fleeting though, in a way that I don't think Kim or Kris Jenner do.

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  mayram Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:58 pm

BreezyK wrote:To her credit though, Kourtney's kids are named Mason and Penelope, with nary a K to be found. Not sure Kim and Kanye will go that route, but they might. Kourtney, despite being partnered with evil Lord Disick, seems to realize that all this might be fleeting though, in a way that I don't think Kim or Kris Jenner do.

Well Kourtney already ruined the streak by having kids with someone who doesn't have a K name. :p It can't be a coincidence that Kim's sham marriage was to a Kris and now she's having a baby with Kanye.

mayram

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't know if Kim is seeking out guys with K names--if Reggie Bush would have had her back she wouldn't have given a rip--but she probably sees the guy having a K name as a major "sign" they are meant to be, when in reality it has nothing to do with how well the actual relationship will go.

"Friends" say Baby Kimye (reportedly a girl) won't be named North.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainne Mhaol Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:33 am

I may be crazy, but now I'm liking the way Kimye sounds.
Grainne Mhaol
Grainne Mhaol

http://foodcultureinireland.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 am

I think that's the Stockholm Syndrom setting in.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd had their baby girl! Lincoln Bell Shepard. I'll take it but I think I'm mostly giving it a pass due to my excess love for them.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm not sure why that name would be a problem even if you didn't love them. Lincoln is a perfectly "normal" first name, Bell is her surname, Shep(ard)(herd) is his. What would the hangup be for someone who just plain hates them?

ETA: Just realized the baby's a girl. Okay... that changes things.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm

I always liked the name Lincoln for a boy, but for a girl? No.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Binky Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:15 pm

On a boy, it would be fine. Kind of lawfirmy, but fine. On a girl? Ugh. Maybe she'll go by Bell.
Binky
Binky

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:11 pm

I mean, Madison has been so popular for so many years, it's probably time for parents to find a new (male) president's last name to name their daughters after.

(At least Reagan was actually a female first name long before he held office, though I think the spelling is usually Regan.)
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Raised by wolves Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Maybe she'll go by Bell.
Or Colnie. Here's to a lifetime of "It's pronounced Connie."

Raised by wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

She can go by Lin, or Lynn. Maybe they wanted to give her a gender neutral name.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dinahmoe Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

Say hello to my new twin girls, Rutherford and Millard. Ruth and Millie? There is a reason I am not a parent. (I actually think Link is kind of cute as a name.)
dinahmoe
dinahmoe

Back to top Go down

Post  nikita Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

I like it. BUT I think I like it just because I like them so much. If some other celeb couple that I was neutral about had picked it, I would haaaate it.

nikita

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Heather Morris from Glee is pregnant.

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  grayel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Last edited by grayel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

grayel

Back to top Go down

Post  The Glen Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Wow! That was certainly unexpected. I hope everything goes well.

The Glen
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

She is going to have another gorgeous child.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next