Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

+75
Crowbridge
mokey75
oxymoron
Amy Pond
punzy
mayram
Snarryfan
Shadowlass
Morning Angel
whatthedeuce
Rhilin
punkysdilemma
winncienzo
mrmoo
laddical
Raksha
particle_person
katha
inversed
siboney
LadyGayle
Arabella
dionneshea
maxell131313
blooey
sobe
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
mandalaya
Putli Bai
Poubelle
The Glen
Cutebutpsycho
Never Enough
big chicken
MLIS
TiffanyNichelle
bbridges
VodouDoll
bookworm
Tabby
dinahmoe
katesti
Count_Bloodcount
QueenSix
lisalars
philophobe
sagitare
Gillian
mialoubug
Matinee
year of the cat
Heather
Pop'n'Fresh
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
Unlucky Bear
Lily Rose
sweetle
PrincessCleo
19uses
Jessica
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
puddingcup
killershrew
Miss Moneypenny
Jude
Kiran
ActonBell
BreezyK
Esme
swsa
blixie
79 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 17 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Lainey's hatred of Jon Hamm's freeballing and her anger over how hes not super humerous about the reaction is hilarious to me. It is so overdramatic. "What happened to your personality, Jon Hamm?" It...still appears to be there?

I don't know. Its fine to me if Jon Hamm doesn't like underwear but is weirded out that there is a tumblr devoted to his dick. I mean could you argue he should probably put it away if he doesn't want a reaction? Sure. But if he doesn't want to wear underwear thats his business.

Also, I find it a bit hypocritical mainly because I find Lainey's overshare about her lack of showering and her fecal matter far more upsetting. And I'm annoyed because, whatever, Disney World is awesome at any age.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 17 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Carrie Ann Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Kiran wrote:Its fine to me if Jon Hamm doesn't like underwear but is weirded out that there is a tumblr devoted to his dick. I mean could you argue he should probably put it away if he doesn't want a reaction? Sure. But if he doesn't want to wear underwear thats his business.
And not to come across all "Men's Rights!!!" but honestly I do think the latest coverage of his Hamm has kinda crossed the line into gross objectifying instead of fun objectifying. Whatever he does w/r/t underwear is his business and the fact that someone on set talked about it in this way is icky. If instead they were like, "UGH Christina Hendricks's boobs are so distracting to the cast and crew! They're going to make her tape them down." And then people created Tumblrs devoted to them and parody Twitter accounts and said that she should be flattered not annoyed... Well, it'd be a typical day. So in like an academic way I find this situation amusing, but on the individual level, Jon Hamm seems like a cool guy and it sucks that this is bothering him and that people are putting the blame on him for having a body part.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  particle_person Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Carrie Ann, the Onion A.V. Club:
Anyway, as Hamm spoke about the indignity of the whole world constantly discussing his body parts like he’s some piece of meat, presumably Christina Hendricks stood behind him, playing the world’s largest violin with Jon Hamm’s enormous penis.
particle_person
particle_person
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Ann Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Nice! God I love Sean O'Neal. I need to catch back up with that site.
Carrie Ann
Carrie Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Carrie Ann wrote:
Kiran wrote:Its fine to me if Jon Hamm doesn't like underwear but is weirded out that there is a tumblr devoted to his dick. I mean could you argue he should probably put it away if he doesn't want a reaction? Sure. But if he doesn't want to wear underwear thats his business.
And not to come across all "Men's Rights!!!" but honestly I do think the latest coverage of his Hamm has kinda crossed the line into gross objectifying instead of fun objectifying. Whatever he does w/r/t underwear is his business and the fact that someone on set talked about it in this way is icky. If instead they were like, "UGH Christina Hendricks's boobs are so distracting to the cast and crew! They're going to make her tape them down." And then people created Tumblrs devoted to them and parody Twitter accounts and said that she should be flattered not annoyed... Well, it'd be a typical day. So in like an academic way I find this situation amusing, but on the individual level, Jon Hamm seems like a cool guy and it sucks that this is bothering him and that people are putting the blame on him for having a body part.
If a post-pubescent actress felt like going braless on the set of Mad Men I don't think TPTB would have waited until the sixth season to politely reprimand her about it. I've heard a ton about the actresses on the show having to wear period-correct undergarments so they have a certain look in the costumes, so why shouldn't it be the same for the male actors? But that is not really about Lainey, whose site I generally avoid. Why is she talking about not showering?

Arabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 pm

She just tells you things in her articles.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 am

I'm kind of hoping that Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan become BFFs, because Lainey's freakout over them even hanging out was so entertaining. Just so we're clear, Lainey thinks that sleeping with your married director is not as bad as talking to Lindsay Lohan. Yeah, okay.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 pm

And I'm pretty sure Robsten do hang out with Lohan. They have a lot of friends in common. So for me, this insistent denial that Lainey's waiting for would come off as pretty assy. If someone's good enough to get high with, they should be good enough for your publicist to not run to deny any association with.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Lainey thinks that sleeping with your married director is not as bad as talking to Lindsay Lohan.

Well no of consequence was harmed by the Rupert Sanders cheating, where as Lainey has been harmed by KStew's choice to hang with LiLo. And of course she found a way to insinute it was a friend of Rob's that let her "in".

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 pm

She had a similar freak out because James Franco was kind to Lohan on Stern. I mean I think James Franco can be a douchebag but that interview in context was not as bad in regards to Anne Hathaway as she made it out to be and frankly, he handled the Lohan thing as well as you can.

I don't think Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan are friends tbh. I think Lindsay Lohan is too much of a wreck to really maintain a friendship but I can see them hanging out because, yeah they have mutual friends, and frankly as much of a train wreck as she is, there is something cruel about putting out a statement that you aren't friends with someone.

Lainey's entire attitude towards Lohan is cruel though. She seems to get a lot of joy out of her pain. I don't like Lohan, I've said before she seems like an asshole, but deriving joy out of her suffering is a bit much.

And, I also love Pepper Potts, but take it down a notch, Lainey.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Lohan is an asshole, but she was raised by such awful people that she had very little chance of turning out any other way. Lainey's schadenfreude over Lindsay's problems has always seemed excessively cruel. Lindsay is a complete mess and responsible for all of the drama in her life, but why gloat over it?
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

I can't stand Lindsay and I really wish Hollywood would stop giving her 8th and 9th chances, but I don't know, there's a certain naivety with Lainey at times. Like as much of a mess as she is, I don't really doubt that she's partying with a LOT of peoples' faves. Just because someone's on the A/B list doesn't mean they're not up to a lot of shady shit behind closed doors.

So yesterday Blake was at the opening of a Target and KStew was partying with Lindsay. A bad, bad day for Lainey. It could only be topped today with Jessica Biel landing a role in a P.T. Anderson film or something. Hee.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Okay y'all, her latest Taylor-Johnson post may be the craziest. No complications? Girl what, stop projecting.

Also she hates Catelyn and Sansa Stark? She is WRONG.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

That Taylor-Johnson post was seriously creepy, just the sheer amount of projection and reading into photos that was going on there chilled me a little bit.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 am

I think it was when she said no complications for me. I don't think, no matter how awesome your relationship is, its ever NOT going to have complications. And this is a relationship that began when he was 17 and she was his director, and hes stated he doesn't see his family much, nor have friends outside of her. Those be warning signs, yo.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

And the fact that she seemed to get off on the fact that Aaron looked like Sam's son in the pics. Eeesh, I'm less creeped out by the fact that their pairing hits the right buttons for her than I am that she is totally unaware of how these columns come across. I read them thinking this is the kind of thing she should be keeping to emails or gchat.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Also, going by the last two articles...are we supposed to think Sarah is a comedy expert? Because...her Apatow issue of Vanity Fair coverage kinda ruined that for me.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:11 pm

I think she considers herself a "comedy expert" because she's watched some sitcoms, just like how she considers herself a comics expert because she's watch a couple of comic book movie adaptations.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:33 pm

That Melissa McCarthy article was horrible.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Literally could not even read it. I knew it would set me off on a rage.

Sometimes I think Lainey only keeps Sarah on as a contributor to make herself look better in comparison.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Even the intro bothered me. That insulting snl episode. What in the hell. That was the most entertaining snl episode all season.

Also while reviews for JT's new album were mixed, even the mixes were on the mostly positive side, and made note that its at the very least an interesting effort. I think JT is a tool in real life, thought a great entertainer, but her devotion to hating on him has become somewhat tiresome.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Suki of Stars Hollow

Sookie. Her name was SOOKIE. Jesus. That shit is easily google-able.

Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm

I think Lainey might be the only one who thought David Letterman was easy on Lindsay Lohan. Also what did she want him to do? Be aggressively mean to her?

Also, way to insert Kristen Stewart.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  sobe Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 pm

I find really off-putting every time Lainey pimps Dr. Lorinda's cold wave laser treatments. She's said she doesnt get paid for it, but it seems so over-the-top effusive. And it comes off kinda Goopy.

sobe

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm

On Dlisted:
What I'm really saying is that Mama June and Goopy should go on Wife Swap. It's the reason television was invented.
Yes, please!

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next