Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

+75
Crowbridge
mokey75
oxymoron
Amy Pond
punzy
mayram
Snarryfan
Shadowlass
Morning Angel
whatthedeuce
Rhilin
punkysdilemma
winncienzo
mrmoo
laddical
Raksha
particle_person
katha
inversed
siboney
LadyGayle
Arabella
dionneshea
maxell131313
blooey
sobe
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
mandalaya
Putli Bai
Poubelle
The Glen
Cutebutpsycho
Never Enough
big chicken
MLIS
TiffanyNichelle
bbridges
VodouDoll
bookworm
Tabby
dinahmoe
katesti
Count_Bloodcount
QueenSix
lisalars
philophobe
sagitare
Gillian
mialoubug
Matinee
year of the cat
Heather
Pop'n'Fresh
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
Unlucky Bear
Lily Rose
sweetle
PrincessCleo
19uses
Jessica
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
puddingcup
killershrew
Miss Moneypenny
Jude
Kiran
ActonBell
BreezyK
Esme
swsa
blixie
79 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 32 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Kiran Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Her shit about the Malaysian airplane was kind of gross too. Like people are dead, you really gonna even jokingly tie it into Lost?
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 32 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  swsa Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Lainey's Reese rage is possibly my favorite thing on her site. The frustration, the anger, the inability to comprehend how she wasn't banished from Hollywood forever!

And while I take her argument about privilege, I think celebrity/money were as much at play as her skin color. So yes, I think someone like Rihanna would've skated as well.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:47 pm

I can't wait to see how Lainey loses her shit over this

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Ha! Same. Maybe Kim will be allowed a name now.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm sure she'll argue that Anna had no choice but to appease Kanye this way and besides it's not a solo cover.

Esme

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 pm

I am sure she will use this as more fuel for the Victoria Beckham will never truly be accepted by the fashion people and Anna Wintour but even "Kanye's girlfriend" has been and isn't that a slap in the face.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:12 pm

I like the dress, though.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffanyNichelle Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

It is a nice dress. Kim actually looks really nice. I just can't believe this exists now. Heh.
TiffanyNichelle
TiffanyNichelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I CALLED IT.

I need to stop reading Lainey guys.

I like the dress too. I'm also okay with the fact that Paris Hilton is probably seething.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm honestly fine with the cover. Vogue stopped being a hurdle towards ultimate fashion recognition LONG ago. But I found Wintour's justification laughable. Citing Kim's "strength of character"? Getting all defensive about the rumors that Kanye pressured you? I'd have had more respect if she was just all "Hey, you can't deny their relevance or media domination" and left it at that.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  siboney Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm

I think Lainey keeps Sarah around because her ignorance pisses people off and Lainey gets off on that. And the fact she's adopted her blogging style and sentence structure strokes her ego. She also meangirls her every chance she gets.

To me she's officially become a well rounded asshole and I'm not giving her traffic anymore. She condescends and insults her readers all the time and probably gloats that they keep coming back for more. She's got so many issues, that one. Mother issues being the biggest.

I do very much enjoy snarking here with you guys. The gossip breakdown is so much better here anyway, with no vengeful celebrity agendas.

siboney

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Let’s talk about My Obsession again. Shortly after we first started dating, Jacek bleached his hair too. I climbed on top of him as soon as he came home and didn’t come off until I got off several times. You think Sam feels the same way?

NOOOOO.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  laddical Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:21 pm

It's funny because Quicksilver's hair is the *only thing* I hate about those set photos.
laddical
laddical

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Kiran wrote:
Let’s talk about My Obsession again. Shortly after we first started dating, Jacek bleached his hair too. I climbed on top of him as soon as he came home and didn’t come off until I got off several times. You think Sam feels the same way?

NOOOOO.

Oh no. No no no no no. Lainey, NO ONE reads celebrity gossip to hear about the orgasms of the person writing it. NO ONE.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm

WOW. Just...wow. I almost regret stopping reading laineygossip if I'm missing batshit impropriety like this.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 pm

I have been trying to erase the unnecessary imagery from my mind. Talk about low classy and psychotic fan creepy at the same time.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swsa Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm

I wonder how much she and Sarah will battle over the Marvel columns now that her "My Obsession" is involved.

Nice dodge on the Kristen Stewart pics too. Yes, such "great styling" and "braids". We'll just ignore the elephant in the room about WHY she's styled that way, and the rant that would've come from Lainey had just about any other female celeb headed up that campaign.
swsa
swsa

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenSix Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 pm

You all are terrible people! Mocking Lainey at a time like this when her Gwennie has consciously uncoupled from Chris Martin; why, Lainey is clearly distraught and needs our understanding and prayers.

I look forward to reading her screeds about how this has affected her and her syntax.

QueenSix

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:19 pm

QueenSix wrote:You all are terrible people! Mocking Lainey at a time like this when her Gwennie has consciously uncoupled from Chris Martin; why, Lainey is clearly distraught and needs our understanding and prayers.

I look forward to reading her screeds about how this has affected her and her syntax.

I <3 you.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 pm

She's going to be triply pissed too because she didn't see it coming at all. So her favorite did something un-favorite-y, her armchair psychology was dead wrong, AND she totally failed at her job of knowing the good gossip.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm

In retrospect Chris being okay being seen with Gwynnie in public should have been a lock that they weren't together together. Maybe they'll have a divorce party like Jack White and Karen Elson.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  siboney Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:21 pm

I have a feeling her smutty senses have been paid not to tingle.
Of course she's gonna play the Rat's shitty year angle.

siboney

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm

It seems interesting that she appears to be shouldering most of the blame on him. I would have thought they both were having sexy times with other people.
bookworm
bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post  year of the cat Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Why should Gwen's own guilt prevent her from making the the other party the bad guy? Look at all the snobby press Gwen put out about Brad after she cheated with Viggio, about how Brad was such a monosyllabic rube from the Midwest. She kept that p.r. meme going for years!
year of the cat
year of the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 am

It seems interesting that she appears to be shouldering most of the blame on him. I would have thought they both were having sexy times with other people.

They were and Lainey says exactly that, it's just that Chris cheated first and frequently and Goop retaliated, or attempted to not give a shit, to have an "understanding" open relationship. I kind of agree with Lainey, outwardly it looks like when he cheated she stood by him, worked it out, even when the rumors were fairly public, and the women close to home (Bosworth). When her infidelities were made public via the scuttled VF piece and Lainey, and whatever app that was a couple of weeks ago, things ended almost immediately after. But I can also see it as her attempt to have hand, you didn't dump me even though you wanted to for years, but I'm totally dumping YOU.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next