Snarkfest 4.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

+75
Crowbridge
mokey75
oxymoron
Amy Pond
punzy
mayram
Snarryfan
Shadowlass
Morning Angel
whatthedeuce
Rhilin
punkysdilemma
winncienzo
mrmoo
laddical
Raksha
particle_person
katha
inversed
siboney
LadyGayle
Arabella
dionneshea
maxell131313
blooey
sobe
Carrie Ann
Jordan Baker
Red Wolf
mandalaya
Putli Bai
Poubelle
The Glen
Cutebutpsycho
Never Enough
big chicken
MLIS
TiffanyNichelle
bbridges
VodouDoll
bookworm
Tabby
dinahmoe
katesti
Count_Bloodcount
QueenSix
lisalars
philophobe
sagitare
Gillian
mialoubug
Matinee
year of the cat
Heather
Pop'n'Fresh
Instant Monkeys
biakbiak
Unlucky Bear
Lily Rose
sweetle
PrincessCleo
19uses
Jessica
Eris Rising
bosoxgirl
puddingcup
killershrew
Miss Moneypenny
Jude
Kiran
ActonBell
BreezyK
Esme
swsa
blixie
79 posters

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 9 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  blixie Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 pm

At least Nutty Madame knows she's a nut. Glass houses Lainey, glass houses.

blixie
Mod Squad

https://thesnarkening.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns - Page 9 Empty Re: Digging in the Dirt: Gossip Columns

Post  Kiran Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Lainey just spent an entire article talking about what type of lady action Nate Silver is going to get. She could have just googled him and found out hes openly gay.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Kiran wrote:Lainey just spent an entire article talking about what type of lady action Nate Silver is going to get. She could have just googled him and found out hes openly gay.

Yeah, Lainey's not so into accuracy. But I will admit that the mental image of ScarJo on a red carpet with Nate Silver has had me giggling all morning.

Is Zach Quinto still with JGroff? If not, that's who I'd hook Silver up with, in my imaginary world where I get to decide who people date.
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

I think they are still together.

I'm kinda rooting for Anderson Cooper to throw over his cheating man for Nate Silver myself.

Also we get it Lainey. You hate Robert Pattinson and love Kristen Stewart. Also, I think shes gone off Jon Hamm? She seems deeply disgusted by his inclination to free ball it. I personally welcome your lack of underwear, Jon Hamm.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm

I think she's mad that Hamm is cheating on Westfeldt, given that blind item from a few months ago.

Also, yes, I thought it was hilarious that she doesn't know that Silver is gay. (And I LOVE that Anderson Cooper suggestion!)

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

She doesn't seem to like Westfeldt at all though. Thats what confuses me. Usually for Lainey she only really cares if she likes the other woman.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 pm

I think it's more that not only is Hamm cheating, but he's been really crass about it, and she had built him way way way up and frequently mentioned how she thought he was the real true blue deal. His being just another famous pig who deals on the side, makes her look stupid so she hates him.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Matinee Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:28 pm

LALALALALA I AM NOT LISTENING TO THESE LIES ABOUT JON HAMM!!!!

Matinee

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Really, does every. single. post. today need a link to the Les Mis (yeah I call it that!) trailer? I sort of hope she hates it when she sees it after all this fangirling.

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh God her multiple entries on why only the peons call it Les Mis. I am deeply excited for this movie but even I am like stop it. No one cares.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan Baker Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:05 am

The "Les Mis" stuff is irritating but, honestly, I'd suffer through five posts of that per day if only she'd stop letting Sarah post anything. I knew as soon as I saw the World War Z trailer yesterday that we'd be treated to an epic Sarah rant today and, while I agree with the sentiment that the trailer makes the movie look kind of lame and generic, the way that she writes is just so inarticulate and overly dramatic.

Jordan Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 am

Sarah's entire piece the day before was *entirely* a filk about Michael Bay and a new head at Paramount, talking? IDEK.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 pm

She's two years older than him and WAY hotter. I don't get the stanning for the two of them to get back together!

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm

The "Les Mis" stuff is irritating but, honestly, I'd suffer through five posts of that per day if only she'd stop letting Sarah post anything. I knew as soon as I saw the World War Z trailer yesterday that we'd be treated to an epic Sarah rant today and, while I agree with the sentiment that the trailer makes the movie look kind of lame and generic, the way that she writes is just so inarticulate and overly dramatic.

ITA. Her posts always read like the rantings of a particularly emo teenager posting to livejournal.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 pm

No but seriously why is Lainey once again acting like only she likes Tropic Thunder. It got good reviews, made a boatload of money and got an oscar nom.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Moneypenny Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm

So Lainey wrote this about ScarJo and Mrs. Timberlake in Hitchcock:

They’re all here of course for the premiere of Hitchcock which is being pushed on everyone like it’s a showcase for Biel and Johansson when, really, it ended up being cut to focus around Mirren and Anthony Hopkins.

And I'm trying to figure out if it's a mistake or just weird, unnecessary shade-throwing. The movie was always going to be about Hitchcock and his wife. No one hires Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren to play second leads to Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Biel. WTF?
Miss Moneypenny
Miss Moneypenny

http://daisyrazor.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Instant Monkeys Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Yeah, the movie is...called "Hitchcock"? Not "Some other girls that were also there" (I don't know who they play, but I assume it's some other girls that are also there)? That seems silly.
Instant Monkeys
Instant Monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah, and Scarlett Johannson is getting pretty good reviews for it so it seems to be doing okay for her, and I even saw a good review for Biel on hitflix or something.

I think theres plenty of actual things you can say about Biel and her desperation but in a movie thats specifically about Hitchcock and his wife during the making of Psycho, Janet Leigh and Vera Miles were always just going to be supporting parts.
Kiran
Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poubelle Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 pm

I mean, the movie probably did end up being cut to focus on Hopkins and Mirren--it's just that was certainly the plan all along.
Poubelle
Poubelle

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I can sort of see where she's coming from, in that I'm sure they're yutzes in that town/at the studio who tried to bill it/build it as both a showcase for ScarJo/Biel (heavy on the *show* obvs) *and* a serious Oscar grab for Mirren/Hopkins, that maybe late in the game they are now shifting marketing strategy to be pure prestige/focus only on the older stars. But no it was never not about in the narrative going to be entirely about the marriage.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  BreezyK Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Ugh Sarah on comedy: http://www.laineygossip.com/Judd-Apatow-Vanity-Fair-Comedy-Issue/25370

At first she had something in there about how Jonah Hill didn't participate in the F&G oral history "because he can produce his own movies now." But Jonah Hill wasn't even in Freaks and Geeks! It's been changed now to "Jonah Hill, Apatow's star pupil, wasn't invited to participate in the issue at all. As he is now capable of producing movies without Apatow’s help, I guess he doesn’t merit any of daddy’s love these days."

BreezyK

Back to top Go down

Post  ActonBell Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Ugh, she's so useless. As soon as I saw that post was written by her I scrolled past it.
ActonBell
ActonBell

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutebutpsycho Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Now I recently saw an interview with Apatow with Conan O'Brien, and the impression I had was the Segel brought in Hill to the Apatow fold, but not through F&G. Am I high?
Cutebutpsycho
Cutebutpsycho

Back to top Go down

Post  puddingcup Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I did agree with her premise that the VF covers were totally egotistical and self serving of Judd Apatow. Leslie Mann in a bikini and Megan Fox (with Melissa McCarthy in the background) on one of the covers?

puddingcup

Back to top Go down

Post  blixie Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 pm

In what freaking universe is Jonah his star pupil? I think Franco, Rogen, and Segel have him outpaced by a mile in terms of critical praise, professional accomplishment since he taught them all how to *write* and it seems pretty natural to me that he totes views his F&G cast as actually his kids/family by proxy. Him and Paul both.

I don't disagree with the basic idea that he probably used the issue to toot his own horn, but I'm pretty sure VF probably knew that when they asked him, and signed off on his decisions. Also Judd owns his arrogance and ego in such a hilarious way I mostly forgive him. Because he also owns his failures, he never pretends the business is about nice or fair or good, though I believe he mostly aims for all three.

blixie
Mod Squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next